•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Recruits
Anthony Siciliano @Ant_Siciliano2 39m Thinking about being an early enroll next year and just graduating after the 1st
semester of my senior year so I can head up to spring ball!

He's retreating everything someone mentions about BBN
Strikeout King Wrote:Anthony Siciliano @Ant_Siciliano2 39m Thinking about being an early enroll next year and just graduating after the 1st
semester of my senior year so I can head up to spring ball!

He's retreating everything someone mentions about BBN

Retreating or Retweeting??? LOL.

Strikeout King Wrote:U.S. Army All-American defensive end Jason Hatcher says he's built relationships with UK's Mark Stoops, D.J. Eliot.

After looking at scout.com, it appears that Hatcher visited UK numerous times unofficially during the Joker era before committing to USC. Appearing as though, he was really interested. Getting him would be huge for the in-state recruiting. Despite being committed to USC, he obviously has no shame of his involvement with UK's new staff.
It seems like it is Christmas time early in the BBN!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The Blue Blur Wrote:Retreating or Retweeting??? LOL.

After looking at scout.com, it appears that Hatcher visited UK numerous times unofficially during the Joker era before committing to USC. Appearing as though, he was really interested. Getting him would be huge for the in-state recruiting. Despite being committed to USC, he obviously has no shame of his involvement with UK's new staff.

After watching USC's bowl game you may see a few recruits reconsidering their commitment. But then again I could be wrong.
I would too. USC was a proud team, and now they have a target on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
What kind of future does lane kiffen really have at USC? If its going to be like this year much more I don't see him staying very long
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Retweeting.....LOL

I can't stand Lane Kiffin nor USC.
Jaleel Hytchye will make his decision on where he is going to school on Saturday.
^ It will either be UK, UT or PITT.
I agree with you guys. There is nobody in college football that I would rather see lose than Kiffen!
3 star & #1 rated JUCO DB, Nate Willis will also be visiting on 01/18/13.
Double dip
The Blue Blur Wrote:3 star & #1 rated JUCO DB, Nate Willis will also be visiting on 01/18/13.

Willis is still visiting, but he's not the top rated JUCO DB. He's actually only in the top 12 JUCO DB's. Still some talented experience would be helpful in all positions.
Greg NJ ‏@GregNJ Looking like it will be Cats or Buckeyes for Timmons. Timmons is 4th on WR wishlist for OSU right now. Looking good for Cats.....so far

I have heard that Timmons was leaning towards Kentucky
Bringing back the air raid you would be nuts as a WR not to want to play in that offense. I just hope we can finally establish a top defense that is needed year in and year out to compete.
Louisville just got a big commitment from a 4* DL. D'Asian Richardson (SP?) had committed to West Virginia but backed out and committed to Louisville. Does this mean that Jason Hatcher is coming to Kentucky?
Strikeout King Wrote:Louisville just got a big commitment from a 4* DL. D'Asian Richardson (SP?) had committed to West Virginia but backed out and committed to Louisville. Does this mean that Jason Hatcher is coming to Kentucky?

Richardson must have watched a few Bowl games over the last week. LOL. At 290 lbs., I don't see Richardson playing outside in college unless it's in the 3-4, which Louisville doesn't run & WVU has been known to. Which is why I'd say he originally chose WVU, before realizing they don't play defense at all no matter the alignment. Also I'm not so sure that Louisville has been a huge player in Hatcher's recruitment as Kentucky & USC have. However, it still couldn't hurt that Richardson committed in the same position but I don't see it having much bearing.

In other UK recruiting news:

3 star DT & current Ole Miss commit, Jarren Reed will visit UK on either the 18th or 25th of this month. Reed is a JUCO player from East Mississippi, the same defensive line stable that brought us DE Za'Darius Smith & DL coach Jimmy Brumbaugh.
Wonder if UK has any interest in Belfry's Tony Messer? They had talked to him as a sophomore, but entirely different staff of course. Kentucky is getting some good gets, I hope they get Timmons even as a Buckeye fan, lol.
However, as a Belfry fan, if they're going after Kentayvus Hopkins they're wasting their time. He THOROUGHLY disappointed in his trip to Pond Creek this fall.
I hear that Hatcher is visiting either next weekend or 25th along with other top recruits. He's down to UK and USC
Seen on twitter that Kentucky is suppose to get a big time commitment tomorrow and the only one that I know of that's making his decision is Jalen Hychtye
Strikeout King Wrote:I hear that Hatcher is visiting either next weekend or 25th along with other top recruits. He's down to UK and USC

Hadn't heard he was down to USC & UK, but did know he was visiting UK on the 11th.

Here's his current lineup of visits:

UK 01/11/13
USC 01/18/13
Florida 01/25/13
Louisville 02/02/13
UK has offered, 2014 4 Star RB Mikel Horton from West Chester, OH.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/re...16wI1IPZB4

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8...id=6286630
Blur have you heard anything else this evening? I had heard/seen UK is expected to get a big time commitment tomorrow, the only one I know of that's announcing his decision is Jalen Hytchye but I'm not getting my hopes up. His decision comes at 7 PM tomorrow evening
Strikeout King Wrote:Blur have you heard anything else this evening? I had heard/seen UK is expected to get a big time commitment tomorrow, the only one I know of that's announcing his decision is Jalen Hytchye but I'm not getting my hopes up. His decision comes at 7 PM tomorrow evening

Haven't heard anything. However, I have a good feeling about Hytchye, & have for some time. I think the appeal of the new staff, coupled with distance from home & an opportunity to play in the SEC is too much for Jalen to turn down. Stay tuned.....

I do know James Quick is announcing his commitment at the US ARMY Bowl tomorrow. I highly doubt that one.
James Quick committed to Louisville, during the US Army Bowl. He picked from Louisville, Ohio State, & Oregon in the 3 hat contest.

I think this pick up for Strong is a double lick for us Cat fans. As I think it hurts our chances with 4 Star WR Shelton Gibson from Cleveland Heights, OH as I see him now committing to Ohio State.
I think we'll get Ryan Timmons. He's 4th on Ohio State's WR wishlist
Jaleel Hytchye commits to Kentucky

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK Cincinnati LaSalle CB Jaleel Hytchye has announced his commitment to Mark Stoops and the #Kentucky Wildcats.
Strikeout King Wrote:Jaleel Hytchye commits to Kentucky

Jeff Drummond ‏@JDrumUK Cincinnati LaSalle CB Jaleel Hytchye has announced his commitment to Mark Stoops and the #Kentucky Wildcats.

Yay!
Keep em coming Stoops. We have to catch up to Loserville.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next