Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisman Trophy Winner
[YOUTUBE="Missed Tackles"]0y4cRwrws0g[/YOUTUBE]

After seeing the "two missed tackles" propaganda, I thought id look at one of the films. I didnt even have to do any of the work.
One of the nice commenters on youtube pointed out that in the first half alone, Teo missed 3 tackles against Michigan.

20:29
27:27
1:06:57

Oh, and BTW,
Bama (on the road) 41 Michigan 14. First game of the year
ND (in the fight of there lives AT HOME) 13 Michigan 6

Yea, i'd say Bama is really worried.
Two missed tackles Confusednicker:

That is virutally impossible.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If any UK fan ever thinks they will be playing for a title, they will always be dissapointed, im fine with myself knowing that UK football sucks, but you ND fans will always fail to admit that.

I dont recall anyone posting ND scores on here or bragging about how good they are for the last 25 years until now.
Fact is, if you had a frosh QB win it over Bamas QB, you'd be saying the exact opposite whether you will admit or not.

And stinking Ravens fan? Who won the division last year? And who will win it this year?

:eyeroll:
As far as UK goes i love 'em,and the SEC,but if your a UK fan you have to have another team to root for,and i figured this out back in the 1970's when i was a kid.so i became an IRISH fan when i was about 7 or 8 years old.regardless of what you think my opinion about the Heisman is genuine no matter what teams are involved.as far as the Ravens,and Steelers go all i have to say is 6 time world champions,and with the injuries the Steelers have had this year its a amazing they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.
Jack Lambert Wrote:As far as UK goes i love 'em,and the SEC,but if your a UK fan you have to have another team to root for,and i figured this out back in the 1970's when i was a kid.so i became an IRISH fan when i was about 7 or 8 years old.regardless of what you think my opinion about the Heisman is genuine no matter what teams are involved.as far as the Ravens,and Steelers go all i have to say is 6 time world champions,and with the injuries the Steelers have had this year its a amazing they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.

Yes you do have to find another team to root for. Would you call yourself a bandwagon? I'm not sure what else you call that. We don't want to call ekff a bandwagon again, he may have a heart attack. But I'm not sure what else you can call it, Jack.

At least rooting for the Steelers cancels that bandwagon status out. :eyeroll:
Good stuff, Gut. Wasn't buying that garbage ESPN was selling either.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Yes you do have to find another team to root for. Would you call yourself a bandwagon? I'm not sure what else you call that. We don't want to call ekff a bandwagon again, he may have a heart attack. But I'm not sure what else you can call it, Jack.

At least rooting for the Steelers cancels that bandwagon status out. :eyeroll:

Band wagon is when you change teams every year because you want to look good when you are rooting for one of the top teams.i've been an Irish fan,and a Steelers fan for around 40 years,thru good times and bad. when you have that kind of loyalty your'e not a bandwagon jumper
[YOUTUBE="Missed Tackles"]0y4cRwrws0g[/YOUTUBE]

20:29 - that's a tackle, the runner went down right after contact, he gained 3 more yards falling forward, but being tripped up still counts as a tackle.
27:27 - that's a missed tackle
1:06:57 - not sure he was close enough to call that an attempt

I'm not supporting Te'o in these, I'm just calling what I see. A trip counts as a tackle defensively
toussaints Wrote:[YOUTUBE="Missed Tackles"]0y4cRwrws0g[/YOUTUBE]

20:29 - that's a tackle, the runner went down right after contact, he gained 3 more yards falling forward, but being tripped up still counts as a tackle.
27:27 - that's a missed tackle
1:06:57 - not sure he was close enough to call that an attempt

I'm not supporting Te'o in these, I'm just calling what I see. A trip counts as a tackle defensively

Confusednicker:

So your saying two of them could be missed tackles?
So the only two missed tackles he had all year was in the first half against michigan?
^ maybe, espn said it lol
I believe ESPN before I'll believe anyone on here.. ESPN has 2 so it's 2... Don't believe Gut's stats matter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:I believe ESPN before I'll believe anyone on here.. ESPN has 2 so it's 2... Don't believe Gut's stats matter

It ain't "Gut's stats". It's video evidence, bud.

Believe what you want though. :Thumbs:
ekff Wrote:I believe ESPN before I'll believe anyone on here.. ESPN has 2 so it's 2... Don't believe Gut's stats matter

Watch the video!

Its just another reason i hate Notre Lame.

All this propaganda bull crap. Hurry January.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:It ain't "Gut's stats". It's video evidence, bud.

Believe what you want though. :Thumbs:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Watch the video!

Its just another reason i hate Notre Lame.

All this propaganda bull crap. Hurry January.

How about u all just watch Jan 7th... Because Notre Dame is still playing right!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:How about u all just watch Jan 7th... Because Notre Dame is still playing right!!!

Just checked the bowl mania predictions and as it currently stands do-double-gg and I are the only Irish risk takers in the NC game prediction.

Ekff...say it isn't so...will you be changing your prediction or are you going to pick Bama?Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Jordan Lynch should have won the Heisman Wink

led the nation in rushing yards, threw for 24 TDs, ran for 19 TDs, threw for 2962 yards, only threw 5 interceptions, was only sacked 14 times compared to Manziel's 22. Also, his Northern Illinois Huskies went 12-1 and is playing in the Orange Bowl, yes the Orange Bowl in Miami. Not one of the bowls in Detroit or that high school game in Mobile, but a BCS bowl.

Give Jordan Lynch some love
Spirit100 Wrote:Just checked the bowl mania predictions and as it currently stands do-double-gg and I are the only Irish risk takers in the NC game prediction.

Ekff...say it isn't so...will you be changing your prediction or are you going to pick Bama?Confusednicker:

I've never said ND was going to win this game... But I think ND can win... I just think Bama's QB will make one more play then ND's... Praying and hoping I'm wrong
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh ND can win. Hell, anybody can win.

But they wont :biggrin:
The winner of the heisman is irrelevant. I can't remember who won last year. But I can remember who won the big one. And from what I saw both guys would have been a first to win the heisman. Manziel as a frosh, and manti as a solely defensive player. So of course the point MAKER is going to win.

As for the NC game. I hope Bama busts the golden domers butt. I'm no bandwagon hater either. I've hated ND for a long time.

I don't even like Rudy!!
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Oh ND can win. Hell, anybody can win.

But they wont :biggrin:

Lol not everyone can win... Theres about 15 teams UK couldn't beat even if the other teams played with 10 the whole game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Lol not everyone can win... Theres about 15 teams UK couldn't beat even if the other teams played with 10 the whole game.

No one is even talking about UK on this thread. Why even bring that up?

:lame:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:No one is even talking about UK on this thread. Why even bring that up?

:lame:

Isn't that everyone fav team? Dog my team I can easily dog theirs....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Isn't that everyone fav team? Dog my team I can easily dog theirs....

I don't see much dogging on your team; only bringing exaggerations back to realities.