Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquez KO's Pacquiao for fitting end
There was no controversy this time, but on Saturday in Las Vegas, only a knockout of Manny Pacquiao would satisfy Juan Manuel Marquez and keep alive hope that their rivalry would continue -- and Marquez delivered.

More...
Wow!!!! What a fight!!! When I saw the prefight weigh in it just looked like Marcquez was the better conditioned fighter. Even though he had never beaten Pacqiao I pulled for him. He was in much better condition than the previous three fights,bigger,beefier and much more defined. Pacqiao is known for his powerful punching ability,but not this time around. This time around he was the less powerful of the two. You gotta give it to Pacqiao too,what a great rivalry. These two great fighter's can bring it. I think,finally,Marcquez has the upper hand. Already there is a lot of talk of a fifth fight. I think Marcquez has Pacman's number now. But don't count Pacqiao out. I also think that more rivalry's like this one would certainly help to bring back boxing's popularity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I now have no interest in a Pacqiao-Mayweather fight. Pacman should have lost the last fight and did lose this one. If he cant consistently beat Marcquez, he cannot beat Mayweather.