Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Girls Softball
Any 1 know who will field middle school girls softball teams in the pike,floyd, johnson, martin, or surrounding areas?
Allen Central middle will
Letcher Co will have a team. You can contact their coach at [email]george.adams@letcher.kyschools.us[/email]
Magoffin County will be fielding a team this year.
Lawrence, Johnson County, Boyd County, West Carter, East Carter, Rowan County, Letcher County, Magoffin County, Paintsville, Greenup County these are the ones I know right now.
Russell ind will have a team and a great deal of talent in grades 6-8
Lawrence has a team. They are looking to add a few more games. You can contact their coach at [email]dlbowen3@yahoo.com[/email]
What is the coaches contact info for Russell and Allen Central?
Millard Middle School in Pike country..
How did everyone do? Letcher fielded a team but can't find out how they did.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I think the Lady Cougars middle school team finished about 12-4 with at least 3 no-hitters by pitcher Hannah Wampler. The plan is to have seperate teams next year at Letcher, Whitesburg, and Fleming Neon. Great plan, but will not be successful unless they will move middle school volleyball to Jan thru March season.
I think they might just do that. I know it interferes with basketball, but I also think volleyball should be during high school volleyball season. Makes sense to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Can't be during high school volleyball season. That's the time girl's middle school basketball is being played. Only other time it could be played is Jan-March. Other surrounding counties have changed their season to Jan-March. This would allow the girls to play softball from March-May.
OIC thanks for the info. Anything to give them time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

i have heard that jackson city middle school is looking for games. this year 2014 .
Pretty much all of the 13th region middle school feeders play in the spring. If they do play at all.