Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Korea
SMFH....can any of you stay on topic and destroy this fool Vector?!

Read about Neville Chamberlain Vector...read about out prior-WWI AND WWII US Military numbers and firepower.

Maybe you won't look so stupid so often.
The thing is as much as the left doesn't want to admit it we HAVE to protect Japan and S. Korea. I think we should avoid war as long as possible and if we can entirely good. But we cannot let South Korea or Japan defend themselves because when facing down the Chinese their only choice without us in the equation would be to build their own nukes. And both would be perfectly capable of doing just that. So vector here is the question would you rather us be the strong arm in this situation, or let three countries that hate the living shit out of each other sit in a nuclear Mexican standoff?
vector Wrote:need to take a little time and read the whole post I see why you are wrong all the time

Whatever, in post #118, how did my post wind up in your quote bo----- oh nevermind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like the little twerp is doing just as expected, backing down, going quiet, and moving his missiles back to storage.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/world/asia...?hpt=hp_t2