Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton Treated for Concussion
must be stuttering tonight
^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
maybe I need to lay off Pink Floyd they get me in an altered state of mind
Granny Bear Wrote:She's over 60 you know!! I understand that's the cut off age!

you people elected Reagan I do believe he was little older his first term
but he wasn't on life supports for a "blood clot" either
vector Wrote:oh yes he did he got the guy who master mind 9/11 you do rember that :thatsfunn

LOL, actually I do remember something about that. However, my recollection differs just a tad bit from the glowing tributes Mr Obama liked to so lavishly bestow upon himself while on the campaign trail.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
"Hillary Rodham Clinton talked a reluctant President Obama into killing Osama bin Laden — after the president canceled plans for the mission three times, an explosive new book claims.

Obama feared that the daring Navy SEALs operation to raid bin Laden’s hidden Pakistani compound “might go tragically wrong” and he would be blamed for it, author Rich Miniter says.

His account challenges a key element of Obama’s re-election campaign — that his decision to kill the world’s No. 1 terrorist symbolizes his resolute leadership.

The book — “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him” — describes Obama as being heavily influenced by three women — Clinton; his wife, Michelle; and longtime adviser and confidante Valerie Jarrett."
END---
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internation...L5z7WmHoDK

Seal team 6 got Bin Laden, and credible intel led them to his whereabouts. All "your Obama boy" knows how to do is run to the UN. And FWIW, Obama did have a direct hand in one important matter with regard to getting Bin Laden, he gave up our informant, who is now languishing in prison and being tortured for his sacrifice to America. No good deed goes unpunished. Informants will think twice before helping America again boy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nky Wrote:maybe I need to lay off Pink Floyd they get me in an altered state of mind

Dark Side of the Moon. Classic, and one of my favs. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:you people elected Reagan I do believe he was little older his first term

I was referring to the Death Panels in the Obamacare Plan, for those of us over 60.
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, actually I do remember something about that. However, my recollection differs just a tad bit from the glowing tributes Mr Obama liked to so lavishly bestow upon himself while on the campaign trail.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---
"Hillary Rodham Clinton talked a reluctant President Obama into killing Osama bin Laden — after the president canceled plans for the mission three times, an explosive new book claims.

Obama feared that the daring Navy SEALs operation to raid bin Laden’s hidden Pakistani compound “might go tragically wrong” and he would be blamed for it, author Rich Miniter says.

His account challenges a key element of Obama’s re-election campaign — that his decision to kill the world’s No. 1 terrorist symbolizes his resolute leadership.

The book — “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him” — describes Obama as being heavily influenced by three women — Clinton; his wife, Michelle; and longtime adviser and confidante Valerie Jarrett."
END---
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/internation...L5z7WmHoDK

Seal team 6 got Bin Laden, and credible intel led them to his whereabouts. All "your Obama boy" knows how to do is run to the UN. And FWIW, Obama did have a direct hand in one important matter with regard to getting Bin Laden, he gave up our informant, who is now languishing in prison and being tortured for his sacrifice to America. No good deed goes unpunished. Informants will think twice before helping America again boy.

that's 1 of the reason she will be your next president

if bush 2 had somebody giving him good advice might had stopped 9/11 or going to war in IRAQ

:biggrin:
[quote=vector]that's 1 of the reason she will be your next president

Before she becomes your next President, there may be several hurdles she will have to readdress. Whitewater, Cattle Futures ( $1,000 to $100,000 in ten months) I had no idea she knew so much about cattle. And, let's not forget Vince Foster. That old hag has alot of baggage to slip through security.....
Loon Wrote:[quote=vector]that's 1 of the reason she will be your next president

Before she becomes your next President, there may be several hurdles she will have to readdress. Whitewater, Cattle Futures ( $1,000 to $100,000 in ten months) I had no idea she knew so much about cattle. And, let's not forget Vince Foster. That old hag has alot of baggage to slip through security.....

with the completion you guys put out there NO PROBLEM :hilarious:
Granny Bear Wrote:I was referring to the Death Panels in the Obamacare Plan, for those of us over 60.

They will be here by 2014 and are to be Obama appointees. Of course when they start denying old folks access to health care Obama will float his usual smoke screen saying he administration is investigating the matter. This is the kind of stuff that happens when the takers begin to get the upper hand.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Loon Wrote:[quote=vector]that's 1 of the reason she will be your next president

Oh I don't know. She looks like a 'heifer' to me, LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:I was referring to the Death Panels in the Obamacare Plan, for those of us over 60.

this is probably not in faux

http://www.obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-myths.php
I was referring to the Death Panels in the Obamacare Plan, for those of us over 60.

http://factcheck.org/2012/09/scary-medicare-claims/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/20...-increase/

you need to stay away from faux news have they ever declare my boy OBAMA the winner YET:truestory:
I didn't get that from Fox News FYI. It thappens to be written in as part of the Obamacare Plan, to gradually become effective by the end of next year.
Granny Bear Wrote:I didn't get that from Fox News FYI. It thappens to be written in as part of the Obamacare Plan, to gradually become effective by the end of next year.

and they call it death panels is that what you arfe saying ?
vector Wrote:this is probably not in faux

http://www.obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-myths.php

vector Wrote:I was referring to the Death Panels in the Obamacare Plan, for those of us over 60.

http://factcheck.org/2012/09/scary-medicare-claims/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/20...-increase/

you need to stay away from faux news have they ever declare my boy OBAMA the winner YET:truestory:

Granny Bear Wrote:I didn't get that from Fox News FYI. It thappens to be written in as part of the Obamacare Plan, to gradually become effective by the end of next year.

LOL, Granny can you believe vector is actually offering you advice now? All you have to do is close your eyes and jump. :yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmmmm...should I hold my nose??
Wink
"I" call them Death Panels vector because that's what I believe them to be.
When some "entity" decides whether or not you will receive health care of a certain degree, and that decision is based solely on your age...then it's a death panel.
Granny Bear Wrote:"I" call them Death Panels vector because that's what I believe them to be.
When some "entity" decides whether or not you will receive health care of a certain degree, and that decision is based solely on your age...then it's a death panel.

you sound like a health insurance company putting profits ahead of well being
Perhaps, if you define "well being" as refusing health care to those of us over 60..
Granny Bear Wrote:Perhaps, if you define "well being" as refusing health care to those of us over 60..

have they refused you health care
Maybe your better off, maybe others are better off if you take the "pain" pill instead of getting that expensive surgery
[YOUTUBE="Whole life system"]U-dQfb8WQvo[/YOUTUBE]
Can anyone say:
"Independent Payment Advisory Board
"Maybe your better off, maybe others are better off if you take the "pain" pill instead of getting that expensive surgery"
At this point in my life, I plan on doing neither.

vector Wrote:have they refused you health care

Read very slowly....it..hasn't..been..effected..yet..late 2014.
Granny Bear Wrote:"Maybe your better off, maybe others are better off if you take the "pain" pill instead of getting that expensive surgery"
At this point in my life, I plan on doing neither.

Read very slowly....it..hasn't..been..effected..yet..late 2014.

Its not in affect but yet everyone on here is complaining about there premiums raising?
^
Because everyone has already been told what is happening for this year.
My deductible raised 500. Seems fair to me as a working person, right? Maybe that 500 can pay for vectors blood pressure medicine.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its not in affect but yet everyone on here is complaining about there premiums raising?

It IS in effect. It was in effect as of March 21, 2010. Parts, of the bill to end all bills, are to come on line gradually. Insurance companies know in 2014 they will be forced to enroll over 30 million new customers, who don't pay for a thing they get. Everything is handed to them by the government.

Therefore in anticipation of the avalanche of non payers coming at them and, in an effort to avoid bankruptcy, they were forced to begin assessing alarmingly high rate hikes back in 2010. Despite the daily warnings of overwhelming health costs by the right, for lo these past 4 years, people still act surprised to see these skyrocketing rates or they just don't believe it's true. There will be nowhere to hide from the budget destroying effects ObamaCare will bring down on folks who try to earn their own way in this world once it is fully enforced. If you work for your living, you will be buried by crushing health care costs. The only people who are for ObamaCare are those who live on entitlements, the liberals, and the ones who blindly believe the lies the dems feed them via the main stream media. It's unbelievable that people actually think insurance companies have vast billions in profits just laying around which Obama is forcing them to use to pay for the poor to get free care (see post #51). Those who pay now will be the only ones paying then, only much more.

Older folks will be denied the care they need on a cost effective basis. Panels of government bureaucrats will make decisions about what kind of care seniors will be allowed to get. And, I can tell you right now if tax dollars are involved, and they will be, the young will win out over the aged when it comes to spending that dollar. I don't buy the 30 million number the CBO predicts either, FWIW. If there are 50 million who can't afford to feed themselves and are therefore on food stamps, those same 50 million sure aren't going to be able to pay $20 thousand for health insurance. It's a nightmare by any definition and the dems are 100% responsible for the whole mess. Unfortunately, the ones who did bring it down us, people like Nancy Pelosi for example, are filthy rich and will in no wise suffer at a personal level for what they have done to the working people of this country. There is some irony in it too because many of those working people are union folks who get their insurance from their place of employment. By all accounts, that will be gone, they're headed for the exchanges.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^
Thank you for that explanation.