15th Region softball Tourney

All 1st Round game MONDAY MAY 29

Noon----Belfry v P-Burg

2p-------Pikeville v Lawrence Co

4p-------Allen Central v shelby Valley

6p-------Johnson Central v Pike Central

semi Tue at 6p and 8p
Championship wednesday at 7p
Johnson Central and Shelby Valley in the 2nd round could be an interesting game. Should come down to Pikeville/Shelby Valley once again though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Johnson Central and Shelby Valley in the 2nd round could be an interesting game. Should come down to Pikeville/Shelby Valley once again though...
I agree 100%. But I am pulling for the Lady Eagles to win it all!
The Guru Wrote:I agree 100%. But I am pulling for the Lady Eagles to win it all!

Me too!
I m looking forward to some good games with the final being with Johnson Central and Pikeville Pikeville will pound Lawrence Lawrence Co gave JC 5 unearned runs on errors in the District game Shelby Valley has a great pitcher but they have struggled against Johnson Central. Let the rest remain unsaid!!
how in the world lawrence county is in this tournament is beyond me.they only have one good player and that is their ss shafer.they have no pitching and make a ton of errors every game.magoffin county should have been there before lc.they beat them twice in the regular season.as far as jc goes they are the team to beat from their district.shelby valley has struggled with some teams including jc.pikeville got beat by jc and and boyd county and they play a weak schedule so they are suspect.allen central,p'burg,belfry are like lawrence out of their league.it looks like johnson central or shelby valley are the teams to beat.
Where are the games being played at?
LC is in the regional Tourney because they are the runner up in the 57th District and I am sure you are aware both winner and runner up advance. The regular season wins and losses make no difference. Agreed Shafer is a great player, but evidently LC put it all together when it counted and wham bam thank you mam... there they are. Winning when it counts is what tournament play is all about. Stepping up and delivering determines who advances and who pays admission. I hate it when things are posted about who is deserving and who is not. Deserving isn't really relevant in this situation. What is relevant is who is playing whom and who can deliver the runs when it counts. So, all you young female student-athletes taking part, it's time to bring your best to the field of play.

Oh oh... East Ridge.
IISnakE Wrote:LC is in the regional Tourney because they are the runner up in the 57th District and I am sure you are aware both winner and runner up advance. The regular season wins and losses make no difference. Agreed Shafer is a great player, but evidently LC put it all together when it counted and wham bam thank you mam... there they are. Winning when it counts is what tournament play is all about. Stepping up and delivering determines who advances and who pays admission. I hate it when things are posted about who is deserving and who is not. Deserving isn't really relevant in this situation. What is relevant is who is playing whom and who can deliver the runs when it counts. So, all you young female student-athletes taking part, it's time to bring your best to the field of play.

Oh oh... East Ridge.
lchs crushes the ball i think they will surprise alot of people in this tournament.granted i havent watch them play but mchs and jchs but im really impressed with this team.of course i want jchs to win it all,and jchs has beaten pikeville once this year tournament time you never know.alot of pressure on all the girls.i just want every one one of these girls to be proud they are there alot of girls in there school who wish they could play.
Don't look over those lady pirates. They've put together a couple of big district wins and owe p-burg bigtime...
flamethrower Wrote:how in the world lawrence county is in this tournament is beyond me.they only have one good player and that is their ss shafer.they have no pitching and make a ton of errors every game.magoffin county should have been there before lc.they beat them twice in the regular season.as far as jc goes they are the team to beat from their district.shelby valley has struggled with some teams including jc.pikeville got beat by jc and and boyd county and they play a weak schedule so they are suspect.allen central,p'burg,belfry are like lawrence out of their league.it looks like johnson central or shelby valley are the teams to beat.

Pikeville lost to JC 1-0 in the first game of the year and then drilled them 10-0 later. And Pikeville's schedule is very tough. You need to do some research. In no way, shape or form is Pikeville suspect. It will take Shelby Valley's best game of the year to beat Pikeville (PHS has beaten them 4 times already, in close games.) No one else can touch them.
WHY WOULD YOU PULL FOR JC

The Guru Wrote:I agree 100%. But I am pulling for the Lady Eagles to win it all!
Congrats to Lawrence Co on a great season wish it would have ended differently If you had thrown out the 1st inning errors the game was 2-2 game On the pitching change Caudill came in for Lawrence Co and pitched a really good game Now lets hope the Lady Eagles come out for the 57th district as region champs
flamethrower Wrote:how in the world lawrence county is in this tournament is beyond me.they only have one good player and that is their ss shafer.they have no pitching and make a ton of errors every game.magoffin county should have been there before lc.they beat them twice in the regular season.as far as jc goes they are the team to beat from their district.shelby valley has struggled with some teams including jc.pikeville got beat by jc and and boyd county and they play a weak schedule so they are suspect.allen central,p'burg,belfry are like lawrence out of their league.it looks like johnson central or shelby valley are the teams to beat.
lc earned a spot in the 15th region tournament by hard work and perseverance.they are avery talented team with every player on the team very knowledgeable about the game of fastpitch.lc's program is in it for the long haul and their day will come.they can play with any team in the region.sure they make mistakes but they are true champions because they show up the last day of the season with just as much enthusiasm as the first day.next year look for lc to be right back in the hunt for a district and regional title.
JOHNBOY1956 Wrote:WHY WOULD YOU PULL FOR JC
Because they are from Johnson County. They work hard. I respect what they try to build. I know several of the girls personally and they are wonderful girls. I know several of the parents and..........most of them are wonderful people...lol!
Why not? would be a harder question to answer.