Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McElroy concussed - Sanchez to start
:problem:
Jets just have no faith in Tebow!! Ryan shows how much he don't like him or didn't even really want him.
Somewhere Tebow weeps openly...

Next Tebow Time Tour stop: Jacksonville
I like Tebow as a person, he's a great guy

He's just not a good QB without a great o-line, good running game, 2 receiving threats, and a good defense when he's off the field. 3 things the Jets don't have, not even close, but the Broncos did have.

Kansas City would be a good fit for Tebow, with Bowe at WR and Charles at RB. They'll have a few nice draft picks to work with. He just doesn't fit with the Jets
toussaints Wrote:I like Tebow as a person, he's a great guy

He's just not a good QB without a great o-line, good running game, 2 receiving threats, and a good defense when he's off the field. 3 things the Jets don't have, not even close, but the Broncos did have.

Kansas City would be a good fit for Tebow, with Bowe at WR and Charles at RB. They'll have a few nice draft picks to work with. He just doesn't fit with the Jets

I don't know if your just saying this in the case of Tebow or the Jets but I'm pretty sure this applies for most QB's in the league.

But I think Rex Ryan is a low life. And no I'm not one of the Tebow fans that think he's not playing him because he's a good christian man. I just think Ryan is a bone head. You take a guy out because he sucks, skip Tebow once. That back-up who was 3rd string all season gets a concussion and you replace him with the guy that you had just pulled as your starter? Honestly, here's my only thing.. Why not give Tebow a shot? Could he really do any worse?
If you all remember, i stated about 2 years ago, when this whole Tebow thing started, that he was a horrible QB and coaches wouldnt start him in the NFL, and i got absoloutly blasted for it by Tebow bandwagon members on this site. I may just find that thread to prove a point.
I told you guys he wouldnt be a starting QB in the NFL in 3 years, and its already happened. If Jax does start him, they will be horrible. The guy is not a pro QB, you can like the guy and like what he stands for all you want, but its never gonna make him a good QB. What makes it bad for Ryan is that Sanchez is horrible as well. If i were the Jets I would trade both and get Alex Smith in there next year since SF has obviously screwed up that relationship.
^ Bernie Kosar was a horrible quarterback. His mechanics made Tebow look like Montanna. But Kosar won more games than he lost. Tebow in his short time has proved the same thing.
Spud6 Wrote:I don't know if your just saying this in the case of Tebow or the Jets but I'm pretty sure this applies for most QB's in the league.

It does, that's why Aikman, Brady, and Peyton Manning were so good. My point was that Tebow is only as good as his surroundings, and the Jets stink, so I don't think Tebow could have done any better than what the Jets had.

Another thing to keep in mind here, his teammates in New York hate him
^ but their hatred has nothing to do with his play, work ethic, or attitude. They hate him simply from jealousy. They hate him because of the media spectacle, which he has no control of. And its only making constant news because of the fans, who love this guy like no one else on that roster, which is not his fault either. The Jets is the worst group of drama queens in the history of the game. They do not deserve someone like Tebow, and it is my hope that they languish with having the #1 pick in the draft for the rest of their existence.
^
That i will agree with.
Simple jealousy.

However, its really sad when your best QB out of three is Tebow, and you still refuse to start him.
I never understood the love affair with Sanchez. And Mccellroy is unproven.
Stardust Wrote:^ but their hatred has nothing to do with his play

well, if you're a QB, and your offense hates you, then it can hurt your play.

i compare Tim Tebow to Jeff Blake. Great talent, run 1st QB, but with a bad Oline, they don't look good. I think Tebow can play QB in this league, just not with the Jets.

and I agree Dusty, the Jets flat out suck
^
Jeff Blake was put in a Tim Couch situation.
Its untelling what Couchs potential could have been had he went to a good team.
I think Sanchez has been concussed since the 09 draft! This move will not help. I'm not a Tebow fan but I think he could do better then Sanchez.:lame:
This is the God's honest truth. When the jets drafted Sanchez I said on that very day that it would be the downfall of the good thing the Jets had going. Am I the only person on this earth who saw Sanchez play at USC??? The man did not prove nothing to me at USC and I think he was drafted to soon. He should've played one more year of college ball IMO.