Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top returning players of the 14th region
Put your opions up.
If healthy, the Johnson kid from Hazard will be one of the top players in the region for sure.
I agree with you Bluecat, if Austin Johnson is healthy, he will be the best player in the 14th. from what i hear from coaches, he tied with Mayes last year for p[layer of the year and when they revoted, Mayes beat him out by 1 vote. so this kid is one peoples radar for sure. i mean come on, he almost won the player of the year as a junior. just hope he gets healthy
What's top 5 in 14th
IMO the Whitaker kid at Hazard is not only the best player in the 14th, but the best all around player in eastern Kentucky..
Jordon Short from Letcher Central.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Makeitnasty Wrote:I agree with you Bluecat, if Austin Johnson is healthy, he will be the best player in the 14th. from what i hear from coaches, he tied with Mayes last year for p[layer of the year and when they revoted, Mayes beat him out by 1 vote. so this kid is one peoples radar for sure. i mean come on, he almost won the player of the year as a junior. just hope he gets healthy

Who is the Mayes kid you are talking about?
I think caleb gibson from lee county aint that bad. he returned last year and threw a no hitter in the same year. thats hard to accomplish
While on the subject on Lee County they have alot of good players returning the traylor kid, the gibson kid, cornelious kid, and riley being the top of the list.