Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville Girl's Soccer
Pikeville's girls soccer was alright in 2004, but they didn't bring home the district trophy...
runners-up is pretty good too tho...
they'll prob . do better next year actually
Who are the starters next year?
I think they only starters they lost are Abby Holbrooks, Ada? and the goalie.
They also lost starting forward Ashley Ratliff
ada smith? maybe
Ada was a senior. They lost there goalie not because of graduation but because she moved back to california
Yes, they return Elizabeth Childers who led the team in goals last year, Suzie Harville and Katy Ochoa who played really well in mid and defense, Ali Sisco who did wonderfully in defense, and Erica Newsome who kicked butt on mid ... i think they returning team next year will do quite awesome.
We don't want to leave out Rikki Maynard, though she was only a freshman I believe she had a big impact on the team last year. She has 3 good years of soccer to look forward to...

And Elizabeth didn't lead the team in scoring, Abigail Holbrook did, Liz only had 5.
Well, your right Abby did probaby lead the team is goals. But im pretty sure Elizabeth had more then 5 goals. one game with 3 goals, one or two games with 2, and multiple games with 1.
the p'ville girls team will be good, but to really do what is capable with the talent they have, a new coach is needed. I believe this is something that many people would recognize.
"FUßBALLLIEBE" Wrote:the p'ville girls team will be good, but to really do what is capable with the talent they have, a new coach is needed. I believe this is something that many people would recognize.

Yes, a coach does make a difference, but you can't blame everything on the coach, he/she isn't the one on the field playing, it comes from the players. Look at the boys team, they were successful despite the coach.
"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:Yes, they return Elizabeth Childers who led the team in goals last year, Suzie Harville and Katy Ochoa who played really well in mid and defense, Ali Sisco who did wonderfully in defense, and Erica Newsome who kicked butt on mid ... i think they returning team next year will do quite awesome.

cant forget about amanda kimberlain...and simone silvers was pretty good too
only one name matters...

RICKI MAYNARD
hey phsplyr17 one person doesn't make the whole team
i mean if u put just that one person out there they're not gonna win it by themself
it takes a team to win it not one person
but one person can make a difference
you've gotta remember that.
im pretty sure he/she was just trying to be funny.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:only one name matters...

RIKKI MAYNARD
Could you at least spell her name rigth, ricki maynard

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:38 pm:

"Jesus Shuttlesworth" Wrote:im pretty sure he/she was just trying to be funny.
Im pretty sure he was trying to be a ass hole
agree FB

i think that Pikeville girls will finish 2nd once again in district that behind Perry
well if he was making fun of her or the team then he will get no respect from me.
wasn't making fun at all JS, i was simply making a huge point of how she affects the game at pikeville. She is a very talented freshman who stepped up many times this year. Of course one girl can't win on her own, with a handful of other players they girls won their fair share of games. Just wanted to clear that up. I love Ricki to death and would never say anything about her in a bad way.
well the team did lose their leading scorer in abby (10 goals) and their goalie, ali tucker (65 saves)
but they do return a lot of young talent
watch out for Erica Newsome...last season she led the team with 12 assists
but i think the team will look really good next season...
agreed d30, erica is a good player, we dont need to forget about her.
thanks phsplyr17
she shoudl step up next season
who is erica i have no idea.
her name is erica newsome, she is a freshman this year how really helped out a lot, a good athlete from what i have seen. Not quite sure on what position she plays though.
Erica Newsome she's a freshman at Pikeville
duh?