Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon clark 6 Allen Central 5 (10 innings)
Sheldon Clark wins another classic with Allen Central. Josh Maynard had the game winning single in the 10th and Lafferty and Kenneth Todd pitched GREAT today. Paiontsville and SC should be a dandy....pray for rain Martin County
Wow! That was a classic again this year, much like last year's match up.
GO CARDINALS! WAY TO PLAY WITH SOME HEART! GO GET THEM TIGERS. This game should be a nice one but Sc's pitching will have to stand up to the tigers.
Congrats Sheldon Clark.
I listened to this game and watched some of it and it was a great ballgame. It seemed that SC was going to get blown out after that hot inning AC had..congrats though to SC for never giving up and battling back for the win.
This was an awsome game....Congrats to SC....AC you have nothing to be ashamed of you guys have had an awsome year and seniors we will miss you greatly...
This game is now the best game ever played in the 15th region. I have never seen kids leave thier hearts and souls on the field like these two teams did. I guess that they must be a winner and a loser in every game. But not this one. These kids are all winners in my eyes. I have never seen kids that deserve more respect than these young men, from both teams. I salute SC in their victory and wish them all the luck in the world. And AC I know that I can say this for all your fans WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU. Seniors I personaly will miss you all. Good luck in your future plans.
Bring us Paintsville... we want revenge!!! :redboxer:

Johnson will have to step up his pitching game for the Cards to have a chance! I don't think anyone had SC pegged to make it this far... and its not over yet... you can bet Corndog23 and myself will be at this next game just waiting to heckle some umpires Smile
Great win for the Cards. They continue to show some fortitude and toughness in the post season. There is no quit in this team. Nice game to A.C. as well. Congrats to them on a great season.
Congrats to Sheldon Clark. Nice season for the Rebs.
What Can I say, one of the best games I have ever seen, Both teams wanted to win it but A.C just couldnt hold on, Congrats to S.C to advancing to the Championship game and Congrats to A.C on having a great season this year
Go Paintsville
i dont think the cards can hang with the tigers not this time.
bad hop Wrote:This game is now the best game ever played in the 15th region.

That's a pretty bold statement.... Actually, that an EXTREMELY bold statement...
Battle Tested Wrote:i dont think the cards can hang with the tigers not this time.
How can you make that statement. I mean SC did beat them twice and lost to them once by one run. Guess they can't play with Paintsville though huh. The mighty Tigers. They aren't that good this year by the way. They are where they are by luck of the draw. In districts and region.
One of the best high school games I've ever seen and Little pitched one of the best games I've seen. For a high school kid to throw 9 innings is unbelievable. Congrats SC.
Congrats sc.This is a game of the "What If's" for the rebels. And to Little he pitched one hell of a game and i give him credit for giving up a run then coming in and gettin a big run to tie it back up at the plate. This is Scott's first complete game this year. Hats off to the Ac seniors Hopefully all can continue at the next level. Great Job to Justin Jacobs with the shot he hit in the first. Hope Justin and Tyler Turner have a great Carrer at Alice Lloyd College im really gonna miss you guys and hopefully next year we can pick up were you guys left off. Once Again Congrats Sc
Congrats AC, on a great game and season.
moofer Wrote:How can you make that statement. I mean SC did beat them twice and lost to them once by one run. Guess they can't play with Paintsville though huh. The mighty Tigers. They aren't that good this year by the way. They are where they are by luck of the draw. In districts and region.
i wasent talking about past games im talking about this one. but you are right they did win past games but they are now in a pinch for pitching. that will be the cards downfall in this one.:dontthink
i just wish i was there to see the cards and ac play it sounded like a great game.
I bet all of Martin Co. did a rain dance today. I hope it doesn't rain but if it does the show must go on.
Congrats SC good luck against Paintsville
Sheldon Clark Is The 15th Region Champs
Battle Tested Wrote:i wasent talking about past games im talking about this one. but you are right they did win past games but they are now in a pinch for pitching. that will be the cards downfall in this one.:dontthink
i just wish i was there to see the cards and ac play it sounded like a great game.
Guess you were right and I was wrong huh. Wait no WOW SC won the 15th region tourny. Guess I was right. Go Cards.
So this is Sheldon Clarks's first Regional Championship
Heck of a ball game AC..I was pacin the stands durin those last innings..I didn't know which was it was goin to go..Little pitched a ball game and a half! To all of AC's seniors..good luck in your future and don't forget us rebel fans!!=)
Sc and Ac have become a rival the last 4 years. 2003 Sheldon Clark had the best team in the region Allen Central beat them in the 2nd round and eventually won the region. 2005 the teams battled it out in the 15 region tournament 2nd round at Paintsville Sheldon Clark won. 2006 Sheldon Clark beat Allen Central in another Classic 2nd round game Sheldon Clark eventually won the region.
Both Teams are really great