Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 3 - Pikeville 0
Valley Bat Cats take home the 15th Region title and continue on their road to state posting a 3 to 0 win over the Panthers of Pikeville. Congrats Shelby Valley Bat Cats!
The_Myth Wrote:Valley Bat Cats take home the 15th Region title and continue on their road to state posting a 3 to 0 win over the Panthers of Pikeville. Congrats Shelby Valley Bat Cats!
always good to hear pikeville loses.congrats
Huge win for SV, because it seemed Pikeville couldn't be beat for a while now. Back to back titles for Napier and the gang..Congrats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats!
BIG WIN!!!! Great job ladies.
Way to go girls!!!
Another memorable 15th Region Championship game. Shelby Valley's Bentley allowed two hits, and Pikeville's Gooch only allowed 4. Both teams defense played well, and the both Pitchers were on their game. Natalie Gooch (P), Samantha Neeley (P), Emily Colvin(P), Stephanie Burke (SV), Lucinda Varney(SV), and Cortney Bentley (SV) played in their final 59th district and 15th region championship game. Their success on the field and in the classroom are what makes fast-pitch softball such a great sport. And each of these young ladies have left an incredible mark on the sport of softball in Pike County and throughout the state. Pikeville has played in every regional final except 2005, and Shelby Valley has competed in every 15th regional fast-pitch tournament since the inception of the sport in 1995. Two tremendous programs with some super kids!:1:
Nice post eagerbeaver!
Great win for Valley . I beleive they can go to J-Town and make some noise . Pikeville and Shelby Valley had played each other 4 times before tonight with Pikeville winning 4 times . But in a big game situation , I would rather have Bentley on the mound . She brought her A - game tonight . Gina Hall came up big at the plate , and Kayla Cantrell layed down a perfect bunt to squeeze in Bentley after her leadoff triple in the 5th . Tremondous job by both teams .
Great Job Ladies!!!!
firebird Wrote:always good to hear pikeville loses.congrats

One of the classier posts I've seen on here. Not.
firebird Wrote:always good to hear pikeville loses.congrats
classy postRolleyes
Congrats to coach napier and sv!!!!
fox sports Wrote:classy postRolleyes

haha
Does anyone have information on who was selected to the all tournament team
or was there even one picked?
the_phenom3 Wrote:Nice post eagerbeaver!
Simply the truth...I probably should have included Jodi Yates, Courtney Conley, and Sam Smith (East Ridge) with the previous post...they have also brought positive press to our district and region.:thumpsup:
Congrats Valley! :1:
Way to go Bat Cats. Good luck at state and no matter the outcome be proud of what you have accomplished this year.
:letsparty