Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rock Talks About His WM29 Opponent: Storyline Starting On RAW
WWE superstar The Rock recently spoke to Matt Fowler of Showrenirty.com about his involvement at WrestleMania 29.

The Rock teased that his opponent has already been decided – and it’s all going to kick off this Monday night on RAW. While he couldn’t reveal who his opponent will be, The Rock assured Fowler that the next four months will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time:

Quote:“The storyline will be that starting this coming Monday [for RAW], I’m gonna go back, and it’s going to be a big return. That will lead to, hopefully, what will be the biggest WrestleMania of all time at Giants Stadium. I will headline that show, with someone who I can’t say right now. We’ve got an amazing four months lined up and planned out that will culminate in the biggest WrestleMania of all time. It’s going to be a hell of a thing.”

The interview took place at the Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour when The Rock was doing promotional work for his new reality competition show, The Hero.

http://www.sescoops.com/the-rock-talks-a...ng-on-raw/