Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Star tourney not far off....
I know I personally can't wait for this.... We have not chosen the kids for the tournament in our league just yet... they CANNOT be announced until June 15th...... BUT.... I am waiting!!!!:Thumbs:
All-stars is a great time for kids and parents alike. It's personally my favorite time of the season in baseball.
I have to agree!! The kids in our league seem to get along all year long though. No fussing or fighting over who wins what.... they know what the big picture is all about... I don't like the travel time we have to go but all in all.... it is well worth it!!!
phs1986 Wrote:I have to agree!! The kids in our league seem to get along all year long though. No fussing or fighting over who wins what.... they know what the big picture is all about... I don't like the travel time we have to go but all in all.... it is well worth it!!!
:thumpsup:
In 13-14 Division who will you guys take?
What district?
don't know if we are taking a Junior league... they do have the amount of games in but...Not real sure at this point and time!!! I don't know if it's the same way with you all but after they get out of the "Little League" 11/12 year old division they don't seem to have the interest that they used to! I don't know what seems to happen with them but... they are debating it until Friday! I am sending in my stuff then and I guess I will know more after that!!!
OOPS!!! LOL... District 7... played @ Paintsville...
I'm not for sure on who all will win the District 7 title, just have to wait and see who all has a team.
True True
Usually we have round robin play with 3 pools in each... Not sure what pool we were in last year but we were 1 of the final 4 teams playing!!
Cannot Wait
Belfry! 13-14 year olds!
LOLOLOL..... Ya never know!!!! Big Grin
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOLOL..... Ya never know!!!! Big Grin

Yea,Really lol
I heard Paintsville 13-14 is down this year because almost all their players are playing in the Johnson County Cal Ripken league is this true?
Rumors have been flying but not sure!! I guess we will find out once we get over there!!
Yes the numbers are down but there will be a team.
Good! Nice to hear that!!!
Pupaw Wrote:Yes the numbers are down but there will be a team.
This years team will have to work really hard to get that threepeat, but I know they can do it!!!
phs1986 Wrote:I know I personally can't wait for this.... We have not chosen the kids for the tournament in our league just yet... they CANNOT be announced until June 15th...... BUT.... I am waiting!!!!:Thumbs:

Have fun young' uns.:Thumbs:
Amen!!!
baseball_dad Wrote:Have fun young' uns.:Thumbs:

Yes! Have fun! Sometimes I just wished the kids could get in a glass dome soundproof from the parents on the outside and they could just PLAY!
Hey now... LOL... I am a parent and I love it!!! One thing I don't like though is hearing negative things being said to players... trash talk is NOT good at a little league game!!! All I can say is ..... PLAY BALL!!!!
3 More Days!
LOL... UNTIL they are announced!!!! Tourney doesn't start until July 1st!!!
I know but the 15th is when it Officially starts. The kids are also starting to get a little anxious. They know what gets posted that day. They will all be looking for their name on that piece of paper. Wonder how many teams there will be in Dist. 7 this year? Should be a Great Tourney no matter what.
From what I am counting in the 9/10 and the 11/12 division.. there should be 13 teams..... NOT sure about everyone having a team in each division but... all of those have turned in safety plans and have been approved... We are in that division and they are anxious as well!!! Practice is rough during that time for them because it's always sooooo HOT!!! It takes true dedication from all that participate and spend their time doing something that they MUST love!!! State tourney for the 9/10 and the 11/12 divisions will be held in Paintsville this year... that is something to look forward to as well!!!
Who are the teams? Anybody know?
District 7 teams as far as I know are: Phelps, Paintsville, Magoffin Co., Belfry, HAP, Whitesburg, Neon, Letcher Co., Virgie, East Ridge, and there are 3 more that I can't think of off the top of my head... LOL....Big Grin