Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McNair to the Ravens
Well, after a long dispute with the franchise his brought from the slums, Steve McNair was traded to the rival Ravens for Im not sure...haha...does anyone know specifics of the trade? Either way, this benefits the Ravens greatly if McNair is healthy enough to play with that great defense and Jamal Lewis and Derrick Mason to throw the ball to, the Ravens might be returning to the playoffs.
I am a big fan of McNair and the Titans...but i think this trade was best for him and the team..it was just leading up to be to big of a deal between them not wantin him to work out with the team and him and Young competing for the starting spot..I think he will have a good season with the Ravens
This wasnt a great move for the Titans because not only did they do a player wrong who had done so much for the organization, they are placing an undeveloped player into the fire. Young is not ready to play yet, and, if forced onto the field, I picutre Akili Smith all over again. Billy Volek supposedly is starting this season but they surely wont win many with Volek at the helm.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:This wasnt a great move for the Titans because not only did they do a player wrong who had done so much for the organization, they are placing an undeveloped player into the fire. Young is not ready to play yet, and, if forced onto the field, I picutre Akili Smith all over again. Billy Volek supposedly is starting this season but they surely wont win many with Volek at the helm.

I think that Vince Young being a mobile quarterback and being able to run will make it ok that he's a starter, unless the Titans try to stick him in the pocket every down, which then I think that Young could be crippled (in his NFL career, not physically). I keep hearing that Volek will start though
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
This trade will improve the Ravens greatly.
I think its a good pick up for the Ravens maybe they'll get back to the Playoffs