Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulls 95 - Lakers 83
Bulls improve to 24-16

His return his near...
Lakers are 17-24...Lost 6 straight games
If the Lakers dont turn it around soon, i feel another firing coming on.

I wonder how much Bus will spend to get Phil back this time...
^ I was watching the game, it was late, maybe late 3rd, 4th quarter and the camera looked over to the Lakers Bench and no one was up coaching, D'antoni was just sitting here like something stupid.
Kobe worked his tail off, was just working so hard on the offensive end! Which, was the problem! Here the Lakers are, late in the 4th Quarter, and Kobe is running around like a mad man trying to bring the Lakers back. And their sat D-Howard at the block, twiddling his fingers pleading to himself "Kobe, throw me the damn ball". But nope, Kobe wants to do it all, and Kobe got what he deserved - A LOSS!
Lakers are just sad to watch lol
Lakers need adjustments. They should have left Mike Brown at head coach.
The day the Lakers passed on hiring Phil Jackson again was the day they potentially ended their chances at winning a championship with the current core of players.
Lakers remind me of UK right now.
The Lakers remind me of the Lakers right now.
Ballers, I know your a D-H fan but he's a big cry baby...He treated Orlando like crap and now he's doing the same thing to LA

This is what he said earlier "The only reason they’re saying that is because I have an opportunity to walk away at the end of the year,” Howard said of the trade rumors. “I totally understand that. That’s my right at the end of the year, it doesn’t matter what team I’m on or whatever they decide to do. But I plan on being here for the remainder of the season. My focus and the team’s focus is what we can do to get into the playoffs and from there it’s anybody’s game"

Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/nba-pm-howard-...YqvQJH4.99

If I'm the Lakers I get rid of his whiny ass. Clippers are already offering Eric Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan for him. He got his coach and GM fired in Orlando and now he can't get along with Kobe