3. Shelby Valley (23)
4. Clay County (20)
5. Harlan County (17)
6. Bell County (16)
7. Sheldon Clark (12)
8. Leslie County (9)
9. Whitley County (7)
10. Corbin (3)

Lady Hornets make a HUGE jump with the return of Jamie Castle!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Lady Hornets are on the right track!
Castle really makes a difference for the hornets
Don't really agree with letcher being #1. Shelby valley beat letcher already & I'm sure magoffin could. Feburary 9th will determine the best team in the mountains for sure IMO. Shelby Valley takes on Magoffin again. Should be another great game.
^ yeah I watched Letcher play and they was good but they wasn't as good as I was expecting!
All i do is win Wrote:Don't really agree with letcher being #1. Shelby valley beat letcher already & I'm sure magoffin could. Feburary 9th will determine the best team in the mountains for sure IMO. Shelby Valley takes on Magoffin again. Should be another great game.

Feel free to overlook February 11th.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Feel free to overlook February 11th.

Not saying they are going to overlook it. I'm just saying they shouldn't be #1. And they shouldn't be. Valley beat them, and that's one of the worst shooting games valley has had all year, they was down 12 in the first quarter and still came back and won. Don't be suprised that if valley has a good game. That letcher will get beat 15+ . I would valley, magoffin and Sheldon Clark as my top 3. All evenly matched and all can beat the other.
Bell County to move up to #6
:betterthanexpected:Tough bunch of girls.