Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 12-3 when Kobe takes less than 20 SHOTS
With last nights BLOW OUT win over the Jazz, the Lakers have a .800 winning percentage this season when the "COBRA" stops hogging the ball and shares with others! Kobe was 7/10 with 14 points, BUT the Lakers win by 18!

Howard - 17
World Peace - 17
Nash - 15
Gasol - 15

Is there any chance in the world that Kobe has learned anything? For those detractors that say Kobe is a ball hog and is a terrible team player, last night was a perfect example! Kobe allowed his teammates the opportunity to PLAY, and look what happened!

I personally want Kobe to continue to take over 20 shots per game! When Kobe hogs the ball and does not allow the other four players on the floor to get into the flow of the game, the Lakers are 6-22 with a .210 winning percentage, which is lower than the worst team in the NBA Charlotte Hornets .238 winning percentage! So go KOBE, Shoot for 50 points per game the rest of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Thumbs:
I'm right with you on this subject dusty! Lol
Shoot son shoot!!!! :moon:
What has happened to all the Laker fans????? For two years, they came out of the woodwork on this site to castigate the King! Now that their boy Kobe is on a terrible team, they have hidden themselves in the depths of HELL!
Stardust Wrote:What has happened to all the Laker fans????? For two years, they came out of the woodwork on this site to castigate the King! Now that their boy Kobe is on a terrible team, they have hidden themselves in the depths of HELL!
It is impossible for a team to have good team chemistry with Kobe on the roster. Given the best coach in the game and the best talent in the league, the Lakers were able to cope with their chemistry problem well enough to win a few titles - but Kobe is past his prime and a bigger drag on team chemistry than ever before.

Surely, it must just be a coincidence that the Lakers win more often when Kobe shoots less often!
It hurts me in fantasy
I didnt know Kobe had ever taken under 20 shots.
I think he went out of his way to get his teammates in the game this time around.

Over all I think he is trying a lot harder and this but he seems to lose hope with them a lot especially when they are struggling to put the rock in the hole.
^ what???????? Are you blinded by the Kobe drama¿¿¿¿

They are 12-3 when he does not take 20 shots. Its a simple fact that his teammates suck when Kobe hogs the ball and does not get them involved in the game. You nailed it, Kobe worked hard last night, because it is HARD for him to share the rock. Kobe would not have to get upset with his teammates if he let his teammates play. His teammates have more than proven that they can win without Kobe putting up his 50 shots,...........
Ball hogs who take bad shots turn teammates into spectators - even when their bad shots are dropping. Kobe makes the players around him worse and he always has.
Lakers now 13-3 as Kobe takes ONLY 12 shots versus the Thunder!

Kobe must be listening to Dusty, because in the last two games - He Get's It!

Last five games:

Thunder 8-12 & 14 Assists = WIN
Jazz 7-10 & 14 Assists = WIN

Grizzlies 11-23 3 Assists = LOSS
Bulls 7-22 5 Assists = LOSS
Raptors 10-32 5 Assists = LOSS

Had Kobe listened to Dusty in the preseason, the Lakers would be off to a 35-9 start and be best in the league......
Kobe has had more assists then field goal attempts in his last 2 games. In his previous 1,203 games that's only happened 3 times. I'm not saying hes a ball hog.
Yes Kobe is a ball hog.
But I think he's understanding his true role now..
He's not the player he used to be..
He's going to have to distribute and continue to take his BIG shots.
Need to look for DW and Metta. They can both play, he just needs to pass the rock.

And when he blames the loss on him when he shoots over 30 shots, I completely agree. Yes, it's your fault Kobe.
He's not used to being on this kind of all-star team since Shaq and a young fishy.
Kobe has always been capable of being a distributor. I definitely think that Kobe and the Lakers can keep this up and turn their season around.