Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 111 Hornets 106
Earl Clark with 20 pts and 12 rbs
Gasol off of the bench with 7, 7 and 7
Dwight 24 pts

Kobe was a horrible teammate again. 14 points, 11 assists, 8 boards
12 shots
The only thing he is good for is hogging the ball.
I almost like watching the Lakers when they play like this or wait when Kobe plays like this...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Earl Clark with 20 pts and 12 rbs
Gasol off of the bench with 7, 7 and 7
Dwight 24 pts

Kobe was a horrible teammate again. 14 points, 11 assists, 8 boards
12 shots

zaga_fan Wrote:The only thing he is good for is hogging the ball.

You just don't want to accept that everyone was right about Kobe... LOL u have to see it now... Lakers are way better when Kobe ain't forcing up shot after shot... Kobe don't need another scoring title..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:You just don't want to accept that everyone was right about Kobe... LOL u have to see it now... Lakers are way better when Kobe ain't forcing up shot after shot... Kobe don't need another scoring title..

I've also been laughed at when I have stated that Kobe is a great passer.

His shot totals are down,his passing is up and they're winning.
So yes - everyone was right about that.

However, everyone was wrong about the fact that Kobe is a horrible teammate and he's just worried about dropping 30 every night.

He's excelling at every aspect of the game right now and he is making his teammates better. Something that no one believed that he can do.

Kobe Bryant wants to do one thing every time he steps on the court - WIN.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've also been laughed at when I have stated that Kobe is a great passer.

His shot totals are down,his passing is up and they're winning.
So yes - everyone was right about that.

However, everyone was wrong about the fact that Kobe is a horrible teammate and he's just worried about dropping 30 every night.

He's excelling at every aspect of the game right now and he is making his teammates better. Something that no one believed that he can do.

Kobe Bryant wants to do one thing every time he steps on the court - WIN.

I disagree.... I'm not changing my mind about him as a teammate after 3 games... I just like watching Kobe actually trust his teammates for once...

Call me crazy but I'd really like to see Kobe play point and just average about 15 points and 8 assist... But still hit the big shots... Kobe can make his career last longer if he does... just my opinion tho.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:I disagree.... I'm not changing my mind about him as a teammate after 3 games... I just like watching Kobe actually trust his teammates for once...

Call me crazy but I'd really like to see Kobe play point and just average about 15 points and 8 assist... But still hit the big shots... Kobe can make his career last longer if he does... just my opinion tho.

I've never thought that he was a bad teammate to begin with.

I just thought that he was a good teammate that takes a lot of shots - but Kobe has been around the game long enough and has put enough work into it that he can actually get by (and excel) with doing what he's doing right now IF he sticks with it.

However, I think that when all is said and done that Kobe ends up going back to taking 20+ shots per game.
When Kobe get double digit assists they win, when he forces 20+ shots they lose most of the time. Kobe will go down as a great scorer, one of the greatest of all time. But he will never go down as a great teammate. Lebron James if the definition of a great teammate and leader. 20k points, 5k ast, and 5k rebounds at age 28 and 10 years in the league. Not hating on Kobe but being a great teammate takes more then just assisting teammates 3 games. I agree with zaga when its all said and done Kobe will try to take over games by scoring not passing.
Once again Kobe shows he can play the game and do so in away many says he can't or won't.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Once again Kobe shows he can play the game and do so in away many says he can't or won't.

You're just in denial that everyone else is right...