Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe actually passes

The only time he will pass is when they make him inbound the ball
^
Agreed.
The announcers say he made that face to distract the defenders, but really he was making that face because he wanted to shoot it from right there.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:The announcers say he made that face to distract the defenders, but really he was making that face because he wanted to shoot it from right there.

Someone needs to put a stop to this!
I say bench him!!!!
Shoot iiittt!!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Someone needs to put a stop to this!
I say bench him!!!!

He has taken 1,000 more shots than Howard. He's just trying to make it look a little better so Howard will stay.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Thing is, Kobe has the talent and ability to be a great passer. But his mindset is such that he doesn't trust anyone to take the shot. And people need to remember that this is not the first time the Lakers tried to build a "Dream Team" around Kobe. Remember when they had Kobe and Shaq, then went out and got Gary Peyton and Karl Malone? Won the first game of the NBA Championship Series against the Pistons on a game winner by Kobe, then promptly got beat the next four games by Detroit, led by a great series of defense by Tayshawn Prince, sorry if I didn't spell his name right. Anyway, until Kobe changes, this team isn't going anywhere but further down quick, you all are correct.
Kobe needs to go back to shooting 50 dhots per game because his heart has completely left the grand experiment. Today, the only passes that he was completing were to wide open Heat players. Yes, there are those who watched todays game and swear that they saw Kobe have 20 assists, but he only gets credit for the four made to Lakers players, not the 16 to Heat players........
Confusedinglepar