Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9yr old/ 4th Grade Belfry Invitational tournament
Belfry invitational
9yr old/ 4th grade basketball tournament
Double elimination,no entry fee, top 3 teams get awards
Played Belfry High School Feb 23-24
Rosters must be turned in by Feb17 fax to 304-235-4768 or email to [email]universalderek@aol.com[/email]
4th Grade would be 10 and Under wouldnt it?
Yes it's a 9-10 tournament
4th Grade/10u
This is the eligibility rule that both USBA and AAU use (copied from http://www.usbahoops.com):

A child must be in the 4th grade as of October 1, 2012 and cannot turn 12 prior to September 1, 2013.
or
*A child in the 5th grade that does not turn 11 prior to Sept 1, 2013
Graduation Year: 2021

By no means am I trying to stir anything up, just trying to help. Good luck to all teams. This is when kids really improve their games create memories of a lifetime!
You dont need to go by rules that say sept 1st for age and the school system use Aug 1st. So I think you should go by Aug 1st for the birthday.
So u can be 12 and play in this tournament, grade don't mean anything cause they are 9 and 12 years old in 4th grade
NuttinButNet Wrote:So u can be 12 and play in this tournament, grade don't mean anything cause they are 9 and 12 years old in 4th grade

Let me explain this to you very slowly. From reading some of your others posts, you are obviously not smart enough to figure it out on your own. The player CANNOT turn 12 before September 1, 2013 (that is next school year, which will be his/her 5th grade school year). So, no you cannot be 12 and play in 4th grade tournament! Read things and think them through before you make asinine comments.
Sorry COACHITALL! I didn't mean to sabotage your thread.