Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 41 Prestonsburg 24
Final Score
Goodness! What happened to P-burg in this one? AC coming on strong or what?
No, I think P-burg has went down hill the second half of the season!
Am i reading this right 24 points? OMG 24 pts is terrible........Was it a hard faught defensive game or could they not score? Could someone info me
How could a Jack Pack coached team manage only 24 points?
What happened here? Anyone have any stats?
I caught part of the game on Ch. 5 today and it looked as if all the Pburg players were there and so were AC. I thought maybe they had some out sick, but apparently not. Pburg simply couldn't hit. No one hit the first half, but the second half picked up for AC.
This was one of the saddest games that I have ever seen........I hope and pray to god that they dont play like this against Betsy Layne friday, if they do they will get beat a 100 with or without Clark..I mean, hell I dunno what I mean they just played so bad
What's happened to the lady blackcats? From what I heard they were a contending team in the region....
Contending team in the region is pretty far fetched. Pburg was playing good for a hot minute and then just went downhill bad. Clark will be playing against Pburg. She had 16 pts. against SF. Daniels had 13, I believe.
Pburg nor BL is playing too hot right now..
I don't think any team in the 58th district is a contender. Betsy Layne is the best in the district, but that's not really saying a whole lot.
Well BL took care of Pburg with ease, so obviously one is playing better than the other.. 24 points in 4 quarters is terrible.
"BLHSalum53" Wrote:Well BL took care of Pburg with ease, so obviously one is playing better than the other.. 24 points in 4 quarters is terrible.
With ease? Thats why in the first half the game was close....Maybe with ease in the socond half but not the whole game