Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clippers 125 - Lakers 101
I watched the first half and the start of the second half before I gave up and just watched the Gonzaga game.

No Defense

Kobe's Fault
Kobe w/ 20 pts, 11 assts (11/13 FG)

[YOUTUBE="Kobe Sucks"]?v=WWB3cp-pr6I[/YOUTUBE]
you crack me up zaga lol
Good God the Lakers suck so much.
zaga_fan Wrote:I watched the first half and the start of the second half before I gave up and just watched the Gonzaga game.

No Defense

Kobe's Fault

agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:agree

I think I'm going to start an office pool on who replies in a Laker thread with that first lol
zaga_fan Wrote:I think I'm going to start an office pool on who replies in a Laker thread with that first lol

LOL man I'm very disappointed in the Lakers, although I did say Nash was not a good pick up, they are very disappointing. And I do believe we're seeing the end of Kobe's career (2 more years). I believe Kobe will stand by his word and call it quits.

Still standing by my prediction of Lakers playing playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:LOL man I'm very disappointed in the Lakers, although I did say Nash was not a good pick up, they are very disappointing. And I do believe we're seeing the end of Kobe's career (2 more years). I believe Kobe will stand by his word and call it quits.

Still standing by my prediction of Lakers playing playoffs.

It's been a cluster of a season...
Two big acquisitions in the off-season, Coaching change inside of a month into the season, Nash goes down in game 2 and misses 20 games, Pau is in and out and Dwight can't stay in the lineup.

But can we honestly say that Kobe is not doing what he can to help these guys win? We've been screaming for years that he takes too many shots and in the last 12 games he taken over 20 shots once and he is averaging almost 9 per contest.
I think he's doing all he can. The main 3 problems to me are D'Antoni, Dwight Howard, and again D'Antoni hahah. I've not met a Laker fan that likes him. And Dwight Howard, just ugh.
Agreed.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's been a cluster of a season...
Two big acquisitions in the off-season, Coaching change inside of a month into the season, Nash goes down in game 2 and misses 20 games, Pau is in and out and Dwight can't stay in the lineup.

But can we honestly say that Kobe is not doing what he can to help these guys win? We've been screaming for years that he takes too many shots and in the last 12 games he taken over 20 shots once and he is averaging almost 9 per contest.

Yeah, but thats what I've been saying for 2 years, Lakers are better when Kobe ain't trying to outscore the other team by himself...

vundy33 Wrote:I think he's doing all he can. The main 3 problems to me are D'Antoni, Dwight Howard, and again D'Antoni hahah. I've not met a Laker fan that likes him. And Dwight Howard, just ugh.

Nash has been a big problem.... Sessions would be better than Nash right now... His age and lack of D has been a big problem..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Lakers will never be relevant again until the horribly selfish Kobe Bryant leaves that team! He is a cancer that Chemo can't heal!

D-Howard deserves better! I keep hearing of trade rumors to send Howard to Boston for Rondo! I say send Kobe to Boston to Rondo! Rondo and Howard will return "Showtime" to LA and remind us all of Magic/Kareem!
I don't like dantoni either lol
I have never been a Kobe fan, nor have I been a Lakers fan. But I feel sorry for Kobe, the man really is playing his heart out and doing what he needs to do. He's passing more, taking less shots, and playing with that young killer instinct. But his team just continues to be no help!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL