Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't ask don't tell
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Bingo.
Government assistance programs were established for those in need, Seniors, Disabled, and unemployed, only after working.
I fully believe that when the idea of a capitalist government was set up, the ideal of government assistance was never meant to include those who are just to sorry to work, nor was it set up to provide something like a cell phone.
There is absoloutly no reason that we should have changed the fundamentalist ideals. You came here, legally, to live the American dream, not to get a free ride. If you failed, you starved, or you left. The amount of money we are wasting on programs while overspending is eventually going to be the downfall of this nation, maybe even in our lifetime. Until we stop worrying about immigration, gay marriage, and whether or not everyone is being treated "fairly", we must get back on the track to entrepreneurship and making something of yourself, were never going to get out of debt. We went threw a time in this country where we actually enslaved people just because of there color, and its astonishing that these nutty groups are more radical over minor issues, than worrying about getting out of debt and preventing hyper inflation and a bankrupt government.
Anyways you slice it, it comes down to the curse of allowing liberalism. IMO, its time for the good dems to take back over there party and get rid of these nuts.

:biggrin: Totally agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You must have missed the part where Vundy corrected his post I guess. The assumptions he made initially did not factually apply to the Panetta mandate in question.

I didn't correct my post? I clarified it, lol.