• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 113 - Celtics 99
Dwight Howard 24 and 12
Earl Clark 14 and 16
Kobe 16 and 7 assists

Pau did not play

I don't care about Celtic stats
Kobe under 20 and they win.

It seems some thing are true, even to the despise of Lakers fans everywhere.
Hell, maybe if they cut Kobe, they'll move up to first place in the west.
^ agree
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Kobe under 20 and they win.

It seems some thing are true, even to the despise of Lakers fans everywhere.
Hell, maybe if they cut Kobe, they'll move up to first place in the west.

Cut Kobe and kiss a shot at the playoffs goodbye
^
Really though?
What if you switched a Kobe with a another shooting guard that could play solid D and give you 15 points a game.
Would that not be perfect for LA?

It seems the only time the Lakers lose is when Kobe hogs the ball and tries to go for 30.

Honest question by the way.
Kobe = Cancer. Chemo Kobe!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Really though?
What if you switched a Kobe with a another shooting guard that could play solid D and give you 15 points a game.

It seems the only time the Lakers lose is when Kobe hogs the ball and tries to go for 30.

Kobe for Paul George. He would fit right in.
If only Dwight Howard would produce like this every game...
itzAmazing Wrote:If only Dwight Howard would produce like this every game...

He will as long as Kobe keeps his hands off the ball!
Really though?

Would another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game get 7 or so assists a game?
Would other coaches ask their players to double team another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game as soon as he gets inside the 3 pt line?
Would another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game be capable of dropping 40 if they needed him to?
zaga_fan Wrote:Would another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game get 7 or so assists a game?
Would other coaches ask their players to double team another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game as soon as he gets inside the 3 pt line?
Would another shooting guard that gets 15 points a game be capable of dropping 40 if they needed him to?

Yes its possible.
Right off the top of my head, I can think of Harden and Wade putting up better numbers than Kobe.

Im dead serious when i say if i was LA i would atleast offer Kobe For Harden.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes its possible.
Right off the top of my head, I can think of Harden and Wade putting up better numbers than Kobe.

Im dead serious when i say if i was LA i would atleast offer Kobe For Harden.

Harden averages 26.5 PPG and Wade averages 20.9 PPG

I'm not arguing here just for the sake of arguing...
but you're saying trade an elite SG for another elite SG that has a lot more left in the tank and that wouldn't make sense to any team in the league.

Kobe will retire as a Laker - his contract is unmovable and he means to much to the franchise on and off the court to be traded.
zaga_fan Wrote:Harden averages 26.5 PPG and Wade averages 20.9 PPG

I'm not arguing here just for the sake of arguing...
but you're saying trade an elite SG for another elite SG that has a lot more left in the tank and that wouldn't make sense to any team in the league.

Kobe will retire as a Laker - his contract is unmovable and he means to much to the franchise on and off the court to be traded.

You didnt ask me the specifics of the trade.

If I were the Lakers, I would try to move both Kobe and Pau.
Kobe will be a Laker for life:truestory:
^
Fine with us.
He'll continue to throw up 40 shots a game and cause the Lakers to lose....

:truestory:
Yea Kobe is such a horrible defender with the 8 times he's been selected to the NBA all defensive team....He must guard nobody. Just like in the all start game when he D'd up on Lebron.
All i do is win Wrote:Yea Kobe is such a horrible defender with the 8 times he's been selected to the NBA all defensive team....He must guard nobody. Just like in the all start game when he D'd up on Lebron.

Heard that
Fine with us.
He'll continue to throw up 40 shots a game and cause the Lakers to lose....

:truestory:

Had 40 and 38 in his last 2 games. And 14 in the 4th against the mavs. Which were both wins. Didn't seem to lose those games..
But where are the Lakers in the standings?

Two games doesnt win you anything.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:But where are the Lakers in the standings?

Two games doesnt win you anything.

They are 9th in the West
11-4 in their last 15
zaga_fan Wrote:They are 9th in the West
11-4 in their last 15

Just our of curiosity, how many point did Kobe have in thos 5 losses?
Last 5 losses

Last 5 wins

I don't think there is a correlation between Kobe's point output and the Lakers win/loss column.

As I've said - Kobe does whatever the Lakers need him to do to win games.
He can drop 40 and win or drop 4 and win.
The Lakers biggest problem is defense and Kobe isn't a lock-down defender anymore but he still does his part.