Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA v. Ghana -- World Cup
US scores in the 43rd minute to tie the game @ 1-1.

Italy currently leads the other match so for USA to advance they have to win the game.....

U-S-A!!!
And now a penalty kick for Ghana....bad call!!!!!!1
USA down 1
The officals have been horrible in the last two games the USA has played.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
well USA is done in Germany lost to Ghana 2-1. i just want to say im proud of my countrys team and we went down fighting
They need a new coach is what team USA needs ! Landon Donovon was quite throughout the 3 games they played !
we dont do soccer
How many games did we win.
BurntTires Wrote:How many games did we win.
0-2-1:redboxer:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

blackcat_student Wrote:They need a new coach is what team USA needs ! Landon Donovon was quite throughout the 3 games they played !
How does the coach control how Landon does? He played him the whole game. What else can he do?

And remember, this was the "Group of Death" for it being so hard. They played really well in the last 2 games :Thumbs: The US Soccer is still on the uprise thanks to Coach Arena. Been there since '98 I believe and is the one responsible for turning the program around.
what is soccer??
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Beef Wrote:How does the coach control how Landon does? He played him the whole game. What else can he do?

And remember, this was the "Group of Death" for it being so hard. They played really well in the last 2 games :Thumbs: The US Soccer is still on the uprise thanks to Coach Arena. Been there since '98 I believe and is the one responsible for turning the program around.

He sets up the plays and I think they should've let Donovon take as many shots as he want IMO but I dont really know that much about soccer so I'll lay my opinons to rest !
Sad that a country the size of Illinois and Indiana combined beats us!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:what is soccer??

Ah, a comedian. Well, US played under their potential and now stay winless in World Cup's held in Europe. Arena has brought them a long way but now I think its time to bring in someone else new to take them to an even higher level of play.
Lets see Ghana play American Football ! LOL !!!
Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Sad that a country the size of Illinois and Indiana combined beats us!
I agree. It's kind of like The David School beating Trinity in football.
Surely to goodness the U.S., with a population of over 300 million (plus thousands of immigrants who play and love soccer who also live here), can defeat a country the size of Ghana.:Hammer3:
I agree with playboy on this one
The Americans really do not play with a sense of urgency in any sport on the world stage. If they would play like there was no tomarrow like the other nation's do, I do not think there are many teams that could beat us.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:The Americans really do not play with a sense of urgency in any sport on the world stage. If they would play like there was no tomarrow like the other nation's do, I do not think there are many teams that could beat us.

yea,true
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:I agree with playboy on this one

do u
alfus21 Wrote:??

haha
Just pathetic! Do you soccer fans ever think that we can compete with the greats?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just pathetic! Do you soccer fans ever think that we can compete with the greats?

Some day we will be able to