Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood-CovCath Game in 1998
Anybody have a link to an article from the CovCath-Beechwood game in 1998 that Beechwood won in overtime, 24-21?

I'm trying to remember it for my book and no one has the films from that year, but I'm just trying to remember how it all went down.

I think that Brad Ducker missed a short field goal in overtime that allowed their kicker to win it with a short field goal.

I was a freshman so I only got in on the punt team and didn't start starting on defense until later in the season, plus that's a year before the wreck, so it's all a little foggy.

A box score and, if possible, an article, would be great.

It's very much appreciated!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
you must have sucked if you didnt even start as a freshman for Beeotchwood or Scuv Cath.
what is you book called? My Greatest Accomplishments in high school?
youre going to sell a lot of those.
Just bustn ur balls a little... Beechwood or Cov Cath would have the records. I dont know if a web forum is the best place to site info for a book.
Is it a Cov Cath H.S. FB history book? If so that would be pretty cool. get lots of pics.
birdman44 Wrote:you must have sucked if you didnt even start as a freshman for Beeotchwood or Scuv Cath.
lol, you must not know a lot about me.
birdman44 Wrote:Just bustn ur balls a little... Beechwood or Cov Cath would have the records. I dont know if a web forum is the best place to site info for a book.
Is it a Cov Cath H.S. FB history book? If so that would be pretty cool. get lots of pics.

Highlands Birds?

toussaints Wrote:http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1998/09...ech20.html

bingo

Very much appreciated :Thumbs:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
birdman44 Wrote:you must have sucked if you didn't even start as a freshman for Beechwood or CovCath.

birdman44 Wrote:Just bust your balls a little... Beechwood or Covcath would have the records. I don't know if a web forum is the best place to site info for a book.
Is it a Covcath H.S. FB history book? If so that would be pretty cool. get lots of pics.

Sounds like it's going to be a good book by a good person to be:Thumbs:
http://www.bradfritz.org/
BFritz Wrote:Very much appreciated :Thumbs:

my honor, i remember you gave a talk to my class in high school and your story was one of the things that helped me get back on the right path.
nky Wrote:Sounds like it's going to be a good book by a good person to be:Thumbs:
http://www.bradfritz.org/

haha, I hope so. I don't think my life's that interesting because it's just life to me, but kids (and some adults) that I present to keep telling me that I should, so I decided what can it hurt?

Might end up being bad, but it might end up being alright.

My life's just been abnormal to everyone else, but it's the life I live.

toussaints Wrote:my honor, i remember you gave a talk to my class in high school and your story was one of the things that helped me get back on the right path.

Wow.

You don't know how much that means to me. My life right now is just me trying to give meaning to my life by making a difference while I'm still young enough to have an impact.

I'm glad that I helped you, even if it was just a little bit.
i was just mess'n man. c'mon. what is the book about?
ok, just looked at your website. I didnt know your story.
So i feel like a total turd for bustn balls (i truly was just joking). you've overcome more in ten years than most people do in a lifetime.
You are a true inspiration, god bless you for having the strength to tell your story and help others.
what you have accomplished is amazing. I cant wait to see the book.
ps i am a bird but i root for the colonels when theyre not playn the birds. best ky rivalry ever needs both teams to be great.
birdman44 Wrote:ok, just looked at your website. I didnt know your story.
So i feel like a total turd for bustn balls (i truly was just joking). you've overcome more in ten years than most people do in a lifetime.
You are a true inspiration, god bless you for having the strength to tell your story and help others.
what you have accomplished is amazing. I cant wait to see the book.
ps i am a bird but i root for the colonels when theyre not playn the birds. best ky rivalry ever needs both teams to be great.

haha, I figured......... it's not a problem.

I don't see what I've done, before or after the wreck, as that impressive, but people kept saying I should write a book, so, thirteen and a half years later, I figure why not.

Who knows how it will turn out, but my life has been very unusual, so maybe people fill find it interesting.