Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11th Region Draw
Madison Cent and Scott in the finals.
Who knows. Lexington Catholic seems to always get the breaks in this tournament. See 2009 finals for an example.
rojas Wrote:Who knows. Lexington Catholic seems to always get the breaks in this tournament. See 2009 finals for an example.

One thing for sure is Lex Cath got the best possible draw that was available for a 2 seed. PLD won the district and has to play Henry Clay in opening game and if they win they get to play Madision Central in the second round. I'm no way saying that Catholic will win against Woodford Co. Especially since Catholic lost their 2nd leading scorer to an ankle injury during the PLD game last night.
knighted Wrote:One thing for sure is Lex Cath got the best possible draw that was available for a 2 seed. PLD won the district and has to play Henry Clay in opening game and if they win they get to play Madision Central in the second round. I'm no way saying that Catholic will win against Woodford Co. Especially since Catholic lost their 2nd leading scorer to an ankle injury during the PLD game last night.

Thats a tough break to have an injury this late in the season, hope its not serious. They got about the best draw they could hope for, anthing can happen but I just cannot see MC getting beat.
Who is the favorite?
Scott Co
Warthog Wrote:Who is the favorite?
Scott Co

Madison Central.
Oh I see
Did they play each other this year?
Madison Central and Scott County and Scott County played the last game of the season for several years. However, 2 or 3 years ago Madison Central decided to discontinue the rivalry.
citykat Wrote:Thats a tough break to have an injury this late in the season, hope its not serious. They got about the best draw they could hope for, anthing can happen but I just cannot see MC getting beat.

Reports are that Tanner Johnson's ankle is much better. I predict he will play in the regional opener. If not he will certainly play in the semifinals, providing they beat Woodford County.
This will be an amazing tournament as it is just about every year! My prediction is Madison Central/Scott County in the finals, but I think the best game of the whole tournament will be Henry Clay/Dunbar in the opening round. I think the loss to Scott County and a few days off for Christian Cunningham's injury to heal will help Henry Clay bounce back and win that one.
MC should have the upper hand. They caked walked thru their WEAK district tourney as they should of. That district is a joke! MC has no business playing MS, Berea or Model. Good luck to all the teams. I see a Scott v MC for the Region.