Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2007???
Really
IMO..Powell definetly has region this year
I have to go with Estill. They have the talent and a great coach.
DIAMONDCUTTER Wrote:I have to go with Estill. They have the talent and a great coach.
Well Powell,Leslie,and Perry Central all have great Coach's and good talent..how can you be so sure. Wasnt Leslie the favorite to win it last year. They had everyone back from the previous year but Powell came in and knocked em off. Do you agree?
i agree
i dont see how estill couldnt be the favorite this year...i train with tyler sewell from estill over in lexington and they return the first 8 of their nine hitters last year and every pitcher, and their whole infield..they finished 15-5 in their last 20 games..with a team avg of .350...and sewell and freeman posted an era of 1.7 for sewell and 2.5 with freeman...
Godspeed Wrote:Well Powell,Leslie,and Perry Central all have great Coach's and good talent..how can you be so sure. Wasnt Leslie the favorite to win it last year. They had everyone back from the previous year but Powell came in and knocked em off. Do you agree?

I do agree, but I also agree with cardinalsfan as well, that Estill is the favorite.
Godspeed Wrote:Well Powell,Leslie,and Perry Central all have great Coach's and good talent..how can you be so sure. Wasnt Leslie the favorite to win it last year. They had everyone back from the previous year but Powell came in and knocked em off. Do you agree?

yes i agree too...estill could go in as the favorite this year and get knocked off....but i think estill is a little bit stronger then leslie was last year...i think that they have more people that has talent...
I disagree that estill is stronger than leslie last year or even as strong. They were loaded and have many players palying at the next level this year and more that will go from this years team. However they are a very solid team, along with powell,lcc and pcc. I believe that the 14th region championship will come out of the 56th this year.
how many 2? all i know of is morgan and hendrix...but all will tell in the end.
i'm pretty sure they had two others playing at alice lloyd this year, but will check. that would be 4
Pcc and Leslie will have good teams this year, but Powell and Estill should be the class of the 14th this year. Both have good teams coming back. Powell lost a lot on the mound, but have good enough players to fill in any other losses. Bennigfield showed that he's ready to be the #1 pitcher last year. Estill has 8 of 9 starters back along with all their pitching. Estill may have the most consistent power in the 14th with Freeman, Berryman, and Kirby.