Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 52 - Breathitt County 42
Congrats Cordia. Nice win.
Congrats Cordia. Now my question is does coach Fugate stay at Breathitt next season? With Coach Holcomb taking the LCC football job more than likely several people think Coach Fugate will also leave. He lost a lot of talent in his Sr. Class. Noble & Chaney are the only players with varsity time coming back and it didn't look like he wanted to play his bench much this season. I wish him the best whatever he decides to do.
Cordia 52
Breathitt Co. 42

Cordia 15 12 14 11 52
Breathitt Co. 16 15 6 5 42

14th Region at Letcher Co. Central

Cordia (19-9) -- Owootash 17, King 11, Tagaloa 4, Warren 9, Neace 2, Chisolm 6, Owens 3.
Breathitt Co. (17-13) -- Fugate 5, Trent 1, Noble 9, Hamilton 17, Chaney 10.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/11/14/24077...rylink=cpy
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Congrats Cordia. Now my question is does coach Fugate stay at Breathitt next season? With Coach Holcomb taking the LCC football job more than likely several people think Coach Fugate will also leave. He lost a lot of talent in his Sr. Class. Noble & Chaney are the only players with varsity time coming back and it didn't look like he wanted to play his bench much this season. I wish him the best whatever he decides to do.

Who would be the next coach? Someone in the wings or are they going to find someone with experience?
hearing bad bad news coming to breathitt pertaining to ineligible players that were used.

mix1...
Congrats Lions!
Breathitt had lots of talent and was pre-ranked 1st in the 14th region!... But they had key players quite and also had some chemistry issues! Should be interesting to see what happens in the future!!!!
Rumor is the players have retained a lawyer and have appealed the suspension. So they were allowed to play during the appeal. Again thats just a rumor.
Haven't heard from wall2wall. What your take you know it all
Knew this would be a close game
Congrats

Good luck against PCC
Congrats to Cordia on the win.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Congrats Cordia. Now my question is does coach Fugate stay at Breathitt next season? With Coach Holcomb taking the LCC football job more than likely several people think Coach Fugate will also leave. He lost a lot of talent in his Sr. Class. Noble & Chaney are the only players with varsity time coming back and it didn't look like he wanted to play his bench much this season. I wish him the best whatever he decides to do.

It's definitely a possibility if a position of interest were to open up. I could see both Noble and Chaney transfer out if that were to happen depending on who the new coach would be.
Shannon Hoskins will be the new Coach at Letcher Central. Mark it down.
Congrats to Cordia on a hard fought victory. I'm pulling for you guys to win the region. Congrats to Alex Hamilton and the other seniors on a great career at Breathitt High School.
Cordia starting to look like my favorite in the 14th
Congrats to the Cordia Lions! Great Win!!
Ready for the rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perry Central v.s. Cordia Live On WYMT On a Neutral Court!!!
Could be interesting!!!!!!
The_Rock Wrote:Shannon Hoskins will be the new Coach at Letcher Central. Mark it down.

Where's Hammonds going?
tommy2 Wrote:Haven't heard from wall2wall. What your take you know it all

You sure could use the lesson, if you listen he would teach you a lot.
Gameman755 Wrote:Breathitt had lots of talent and was pre-ranked 1st in the 14th region!... But they had key players quite and also had some chemistry issues! Should be interesting to see what happens in the future!!!!

Breathitts best chance to win the 14th region was last year but Denny blew it.. If you don't play your best players you lose. It's that simple!!!! Breathitt lost 3 key players off of that team last year; 2 graduated and one of them quit and I don't blame him.
The best two players on that team from last year played last night. The big guy down low in Fraley is not as good as Noble or Hamilton either one. Quitting just showed that all Fraley cared about was himself and GE is not a team player.
^^^ Fraley was a team player his whole career. The boy never did get the ball unless he rebounded it.. Breathitt didn't play team ball last year or this year; that's why they got beat. Also Denny's two teams at Breathitt lacked discipline. There were certain players that could make mistake after mistake but yet they stayed in the game and were never held accountable for anything... Denny inherited a lot of talent but he never could get them to produce.
Breathitt had a good team but it looked like than ran out of gas about the latter stages of the third quarter. Did they play anyone else besides the five starters? Just asking?

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
Wildcat100 Wrote:^^^ Fraley was a team player his whole career. The boy never did get the ball unless he rebounded it.. Breathitt didn't play team ball last year or this year; that's why they got beat. Also Denny's two teams at Breathitt lacked discipline. There were certain players that could make mistake after mistake but yet they stayed in the game and were never held accountable for anything... Denny inherited a lot of talent but he never could get them to produce.

Fraley quit on the team several times last year, including once when he took his jersey off and walked off the court. Bobby's daddy always screaming and yelling at everyone and everybody didn't help him in any way either.
Crazy Horse Wrote:You sure could use the lesson, if you listen he would teach you a lot.

He is always bad mouthing Rhodes and saying Denny is the best coach ever and I agree Denny is a great coach but he has to give Rhodes a little credit sometimes too
Cordia is definitely a dangerous team right now and I know that all my friends in Lotts Creek are excited right now!! Congrats Lions!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
tommy2 Wrote:He is always bad mouthing Rhodes and saying Denny is the best coach ever and I agree Denny is a great coach but he has to give Rhodes a little credit sometimes too

I am not bad mouthing Rhodes. I want him to take Cordia to where it has never been and I am and will always be a fan. Just because I am a fan and have my own opinion doesn't mean I am bad mouthing somebody. I root for Rhodes to succeed at Cordia.

I stick up for Denny because i respect the man.
He has never bad mouthed Fhodes, he is actually one of the biggest Cordia and Rhodes fans on BGR
Sorry! I'm on my phone, meant Rhodes