Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 116 - Timberwolves 94
Kobe 3/29 from the field with 10 pts
1 assist and 9 TOs
Kobe always seems to have one or two huge plays a game, then the rest of the game he slowly falls away.
Its amazing that when Kobe scores very few points, the Lakers are a better team....

Oh, yea, thats right, weve been saying that all along.
I'm sorry if you guys didn't catch my sarcasm.

Kobe had 33 points in 3 quarters in this one.
They were coasting by the start of the 4th so him and Nash sat the entire quarter.

He also had 5 rbs and 5 asts.

I thought the 3/29 was far enough off that you guys would catch it.
I'll say 1/100 next time.
After beating the T'wolves (minus Love) it's clear the Lakers are the best team in the NBA!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm sorry if you guys didn't catch my sarcasm.

Kobe had 33 points in 3 quarters in this one.
They were coasting by the start of the 4th so him and Nash sat the entire quarter.

He also had 5 rbs and 5 asts.

I thought the 3/29 was far enough off that you guys would catch it.
I'll say 1/100 next time.

I believe 3/29, and to be honest, i would believe 1/100 as well.
Run it up the gut, I'm sorry but you are the biggest hater I've ever seen. Kobe is the second best shooting guard of all time. I really don't know why you refuse to believe that. He's the best player to ever live that plays this good at his age. He won western conference player of the week last week and averaged 35-5-6 in his last 5 games.
All i do is win Wrote:Run it up the gut, I'm sorry but you are the biggest hater I've ever seen. Kobe is the second best shooting guard of all time. I really don't know why you refuse to believe that. He's the best player to ever live that plays this good at his age. He won western conference player of the week last week and averaged 35-5-6 in his last 5 games.

Im sorry, youve shown me the light, i have changed my mine.
Kobe forever.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im sorry, youve shown me the light, i have changed my mine.
Kobe forever.

Prick lol
^
Confusednicker:
Really though, why do you hate kobe so much? Lol