Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures of the boats I would like to buy!!!
Just thought I would show some pictures of the boats that I have seen and would like to someday purchase. Tell me which one you all like the best.
I like the first one.
I think they both look good.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I am looking for a good boat as well anyone know where I could find one?
I like the first one....
I've been looking for a boat too football... I haven't had any luck finding what I would like though
There is a dealership in Huntington with some amazingly nice boats for very cheap. I bought a 98 Nitro for 6,000. I have not had any problems at all with it. It had a couple of chips in the fiberglass, but nothing major. If I can think of the name of the place I will let you know.
thanks BCF4L
Yea, I like the yellow one but the black and white seems to get my attention better. both are Stratos 201 proxl's. Ebay has some good deals on boats. These two I found on the Anglerworld.com site.
Which one does the fish like best??? LOL
The first one is nice
You should get a Z22 Comanchee!! WOW!:cop:
TOMCAT06 Wrote:You should get a Z22 Comanchee!! WOW!:cop:

I like Rangers very much, preferrably the Z21. The Z22 is really too much boat for our local lakes. Can't get them up in the coves and the manuevability is limited. For the looks on the water and on the trailer, I prefer the Stratos. Not to mention the $15,000 price difference.
I would get the one that has the biggest motor. Which one has the $15,000 difference??
i agree with burnt tires -= i like the first one
#25 Wrote:Which one has the $15,000 difference??

Between the Ranger Z21 and Z22.

i would go with the 1st one
i have the same brand of boat and love it
its perfect for any kind of fishing
I am a bass tracker man myself