Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rajon Rondo - 21st pick in the 1st Round
Going to the Phoenix Suns
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He will ride the bench or be traded unless he developes an outside game.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Ah, adios....
I thought this was the stupidest pick in draft history, but I figured maybe I was just not real smart, but my sister's boyfriend agreed and he's an NBA Guru
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm glad Rondo went first round... he's a very talented player
Rondo is good at defense but not offense
Rondo is good but he will need a lot of work if he wants playin time on The Suns
The system that the Suns run is a slash to the basket and dish the ball out for the outside shot, that may be the type of system that Rondo is best suited for. He shhots outside shots like Shaq shoot free-throws, it is ugly!

Well to start with he was traded to the Celtics, he will be a big plus for them, someone that can defend and creat and dish to Mr. Pierce, I think he will be a very solid NBA player in about 5 years, it will give him time to develop his outside shot. but I think they wanted someone that can penatrate and dish the rock.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Like i said...................Rondo is good but he will need a lot of work if he wants playin time on The Suns
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Like i said...................Rondo is good but he will need a lot of work if he wants playin time on The Suns
He's not with the Suns anymore.
BCF4L Wrote:He's not with the Suns anymore.
I think this is bad news for Rondo, I thought he fit it better with the run and gun Suns, the Celtics are a different style altogether.

Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Like i said...................Rondo is good but he will need a lot of work if he wants playin time on The Suns

yeap
It doesnt matter where he is, he isnt any good....the only thing he ahs going for him is the shots he pulls out of his butt. Which will not work like they did against the teams they played in college.
He isn't a good NBA type player though. But of course who knows with Tubby ball how good a player can be!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:He isn't a good NBA type player though. But of course who knows with Tubby ball how good a player can be!
Very true statement......lol:thumpsup:

I think he will be a good player but will be a quite player ! He will have more rebounds and asst than points but thats a good thing when you have Ricky Davis and Paul Pierce !
if he will pass the ball lol..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Great to see him go 1st round and wished he was still with PHX b/c they are my favorite team but he rlly needs to work on his shot if he wants to do anything in the NBA
Congrats...Rondo
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Very true statement......lol:thumpsup:

haha,yea it is
crazytaxidriver Wrote:if he will pass the ball lol..

haha on ur picture,the horse only has 2 legs
Congrats to Rondo and get training because the NBA isn't like College,them boys will take u down if your not ready
I watched Rondo play in high school and he didnt have an outside game back then. He is still a great pentrator.
NYY10 Wrote:haha on ur picture,the horse only has 2 legs

:yikes::popcorn:
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.