Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central 41 Perry Central 40 (14th Region Championship)
Cougars move on to state.:Cheerlead:Clap:TongueirateSho:1:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Can't wait to hear PCC homers on this one!! Congrats Lady Cougars and Coach Adams, represent us well!!
Letcher will face Marshall County next Thursday at 6:30 PM. Marshall defeated Murray for the Region 1 Championship
They got beat three times by Murray, and pulled it out in the finals. Is Marshall Co ranked in top 25?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Congrats LCC
PCC had the right game plan. Neither team played great. One team had to come out on top..luckily it was LCC. Both teams played with heart..but was a turnover fest. Hate it for the seniors of PCC. Our seniors came through with Breeding's three to put LCC ahead at the 11 second mark. Collins did a good job on Rankin. Eldridge willed the rest with unseen emotion. Cornett rebounded well as ususal. Good luck at Diddle vs Marshall County.
Not ranked. Good draw for LCC.
:1:Way to go cougars #1
I must say I really like Coach Adams. Talked to him up at the boys regional tournament. Very nice guy!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Can't wait to hear PCC homers on this one!! Congrats Lady Cougars and Coach Adams, represent us well!!

What do you want us to say SK? Stop trying to stir up things. Congrats to the Lady Cougars on a well deserved victory and good luck at state. Best of luck to Perry's seniors in whatever they go on to next.
Best of luck to LCC at the state tourney.
Good Luck LCC !!
Congrats to the Lady Cougars on the big win. Both teams played hard with lots of sportsmanship on both sides. Game was sloppy. Big shot by Vannah Breeding with eleven seconds left to give the Lady Cougars the lead. These girls are an outstanding group of young ladies who have worked extremely hard to get to the state tournament. They have been together for a long time and have had their heartaches in past years due to hard luck and injuries. They are now going to Diddle and I wish the five Seniors and the rest of their teammates the best of luck in the state tournament. This group of fourteen young ladies proves that there are still completely homegrown teams out there which can still succeed.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:What do you want us to say SK? Stop trying to stir up things. Congrats to the Lady Cougars on a well deserved victory and good luck at state. Best of luck to Perry's seniors in whatever they go on to next.

I wasn't referring to you, I was talking about the other ones who think Perry was un-beatable.
Going to watch the Patriots play tomorrow and the Lady Cougars play next week. Helluva two weeks for the 53rd District.
Strikeout King Wrote:I must say I really like Coach Adams. Talked to him up at the boys regional tournament. Very nice guy!!

Due to him wanting the attention focused on his girls instead of himself, his success flies under the radar. He was a successful assistant coach with Eddie Whitaker at Whitesburg. He had a successful tenure as baseball coach also at Whitesburg. His team won the 14th region softball title at Whitesburg in 2000. His basketball teams won 4 All A Regional titles at Whiteburg from 2002-2005 and was state runner-up in 2004. His teams were 14th regional runner-up from 2003-2005 at Whitesburg. His team won the 14th region title at Letcher Central in 2006. Was runner-up in 2009. Now one of his teams has won the regional title in basketball again. He also coached the Letcher Central volleyball team to three 14th regional titles from 2008-2010.
Hey Orange tell me again why we shouldn't hire local coaches again?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Good luck LCC at state, you've had a great year and PCC came up a little short in a game I felt was like last years LSU/Alabama defensive battle. There was a lot of turnovers but great defense was being played. Good thing for you girls is you have gotten an unbelievable draw this year. Don't be satisfied with just a region title, this year the 14th should win a couple games down there. The last 2 years we have drawn the #5 and #1seeds and nearly won. Last year manual only beat us by single digits and won the tournament the rest of the way by double digits. Then 2 years ago a very good butler team won on a last second shot. You guys should get a couple wins but it would be nice to see you win it all. Good luck 14th.
Actually those two teams we ranked #5 and #1 in the state.
Congrats on the win. Good luck at state.
Good luck LCC and great job Eldridge, sure will miss watching you play next year. Hope you girls win it all. And this is coming from a PCC Homer.
What I liked more than all of it was she give praise to God for the win. That really touched me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Strikeout King Wrote:Can't wait to hear PCC homers on this one!! Congrats Lady Cougars and Coach Adams, represent us well!!

People hate when they are jealous.
When's the last time Estill went to the Sweet 16?
zaga_fan Wrote:People hate when they are jealous.
When's the last time Estill went to the Sweet 16?

Why would I be jealous? No reason to be but every PCC home except geaxutigers basically said that Perry was untouchable this and that and that Letcher stood no chance.

This isn't about Estill, it's about LCC/PCC.
cougarpride08 Wrote:Hey Orange tell me again why we shouldn't hire local coaches again?

Congrats to Dickie Adams great person and great LOCAL coach.

They don't hire local because the more money you pay the better the results. That is called sarcasm.
I do agree with you on that. Mountain Coaches does better with Mountain players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!