Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Bearer passes away
We are deeply saddened to report that legendary WWE manager Paul Bearer, real name William Moody, passed away on Tuesday night at the age of 58.

Here is WWE.com’s statement:

Paul Bearer passes

WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.

http://www.sescoops.com/william-moody-pa...ssed-away/
This is a shock...not too long ago he was talking about working with Ricardo Rodriguez and everything..
Very saddened to hear about this.

One of the best managers of all-time.

R.I.P
WOW - this is a shock and will have significant impact on the Undertaker. They were best friends, and it was Paul that counseled Mark on whether he should come back. I'm sure a WM match will take place, but it will be dedicated to Bill Moody and it guarantees to me the streak will continue.
duplicate post
He always made the greatest facial expressions. RIP Paul Bearer.
He had the best voice for scary promo's and The Funeral Parlor........................

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh Yessssssss"
I thought he was a lot older than that. Wasn't a manager in World Class Championship Wrestling before WWE?
Did he wear makeup or was his skin actually that white?
Jerry Lawler tweeted this picture yesterday...Said it was taken 10 Days ago...

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEpd0tOCMAAqFDd.jpg:large]
The wrestling world reacts to the tragic passing of legendary WWE manager Paul Bearer:

Jim Ross: Just informed via wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend.

John Cena: I think most everyone in @WWE has a great story about Paul Bearer. I have many, and will always cherish them #RIPPaulBearer

Triple H: Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another.

Shawn Michaels: I’m so sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer. Our prayers go out to him and his family. God Bless!!

Michael Cole: So sad. We lost a great person and a wonderful man today. Rest in peace paul bearer. God bless his family and Godspeed.

Jerry Lawler: This picture was taken 10 days ago…we lost a dear friend today..you will be missed by many, Paul Bearer. pic.twitter.com/ceLtqapzB0

Howard Finkel: Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP

Bret Hart: Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me.

Stephanie McMahon: #RIPPaulBearer

Hulk Hogan: Very sad about Paul Bearer,he was a great person and one of the original boys,he was what made wrestling great much love much respect HH

Todd Grisham: Just heard about the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody) today. He was a very nice person and went out of his way to always chat w/me RIP

The Miz: Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts n prayers are w/ his family #RIPPaulBearer

Ted DiBiase Jr.: Losing one of our own @WWE feels like losing a family member. Thank you for the memories Paul! God Bless #RIPPaulBearer

Justin Roberts: Very sad night. RIP Paul Bearer, a man I grew up watching on tv and was lucky enough to have later on, as a friend.

The Iron Sheik: The Paul Bearer my good friend forever he best gimmick for the manager. Respect to him forever and his family god bless them rest in peace

William Regal: Very sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer.My best wishes to his family.A lovely man and my friend.RIP.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Paul Bearer/William Moody, you taught me so much. It truly saddens me to hear about this! I Love You, and I thank you eternally! RIP

Seth Rollins: #ohyes #RIPPaulBearer

Damien Sandow: Prayers go out to the family of Paul Bearer.

Kofi Kingston: Very saddened to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. What a good dude. Condolences to his family.

Sean Waltman: Woke up thinking I had a bad dream. If you didn’t know Poo Bear (Paul Bearer) then you really missed out on someone special.

Mickie James: Very sad to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away tonight… My thoughts, prayers, & heart go out to his family, friends & loved ones… RIP

D-Lo Brown: I am heartbroken by the passing of Paul Bearer. Goodbye my friend I will miss you. #RIP

Eric Bischoff: Condolences to family, friends and fans of Paul Bearer. Never had the privilege of working with him. Much respect.

Frankie Kazarian: Man… Very, very sad to hear of the passing of William “Paul Bearer” Moody. What a true class act and all around good human being. RIP.

Michael McGuillicutty: Sad to hear the loss of Paul Bearer. He was always very friendly to me and very passionate about this business. He will be missed.

DDP: Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)… Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro

Jay Lethal: RIP Paul Bearer.

Tara: I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace

Ezekiel Jackson: #RIPPaulBearer didn’t get to spend much time with him but the one day at lunch in Calgary will go in my book if I ever wrote one. #Godspeed

Natalya: My thoughts go out to Paul Bearer and his family. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him many times and he was such a genuine person.

Taz: Sad to hear of the passing of William Moody (Paul Bearer). A super guy, always helpful, complimentury & his talents were underrated. RIP

Lance Storm: I think I only met Paul Bearer briefly once, but obviously saw a ton of his work. He will certainly be missed #RIP

Titus O’Neil: Prayers&Condolences to the Family&Friends Of Paul Bearer. I’m thankful that I had the opportunity to meet&Chat with him. Very Nice Guy 2meet

Wade Barrett: RIP Paul Bearer. A legendary performer and a very nice chap.

Devon: My condolences go out to the family of a very good friend Paul Bearer. Thank you for all the good times we shared. you will be missed

Matt Hardy: It’s very sad to hear about the passing of a great & unique performer, Bill Moody-Paul Bearer. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family.

Tyson Kidd: Sad to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. One of the best managers of all time. Pretty sure EVERYONE has tried imitating his voice

Zack Ryder: RIP Paul Bearer

http://www.sescoops.com/the-wrestling-wo...-bearer-2/
Westside Wrote:I thought he was a lot older than that. Wasn't a manager in World Class Championship Wrestling before WWE?

Yeah he managed in World Class as Percy Pringle before coming to the WWE as Paul Bearer. Without a doubt my favorite figure in wrestling. I'll never forget seeing him and the Undertaker at the Pikeville College Gym when they wrestled at a Smoky Mountain Wrestling event. R.I.P.
It was make-up SK.

[Image: http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_..._709.0.jpg]
TMZ reported that 3 days before Paul Bearer died, he was hospitalized with a blood clot that was causing him breathing problems
In Memory of Paul Bearer, this classic clip with Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, and Ric Flair. :Sad04:

Westside Wrote:I thought he was a lot older than that. Wasn't a manager in World Class Championship Wrestling before WWE?
Quite accurate my friend
Anyone ever go on youtube and watch the videos of Paul Bearer talking about Kane before Kane made his debut at Bad Blood in '97?
[Image: http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/yzMKYP...1/paul.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I saw The Undertaker and Paul Bearer several times in the mid to late 90's.....

At a WWF house show in Huntington, WV... I had ring side and got to hear Paul Bearer's voice, it was creepy.

Mark and Bill is without question the best Wrestler/Manager combination in pro wrestling history.