Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Scores?
I just read that OS beat WCS 8-1 and there will be a rematch tonight for the title.
wonder how much it,s going to hurt either teams pitching , coming into the state tourney u have to have 2 days rest between distict and state levels.
Little late playing their championship games weren't they??
I have no clue! I recieved that post via e-mail and I was wondering the same...why so late? and with OS doing so well, why the rematch?
The games were previously rained out. Wayne county beat owensboro southern sunday 1-0. So that gave WCS the better record coming into the championship. They were undefeated. Owensboro southern had to beat them twice in order to advance, because the tournament is a double elimination tournament.
ok that explains it :thumpsup:

i thought OS was undefeated
I saw a list of games that they had played and the Wayne Co. loss was not on the list, sorry. But once I find out who won tonight, I'll post it.
OS defeated WCS to advance to State. The score was either 3-2 or 3-1. Man they won't have much time to get ready to leave for Paintsville. Played last night, leave this morning and play on Saturday.
Pupaw Wrote:I saw a list of games that they had played and the Wayne Co. loss was not on the list, sorry. But once I find out who won tonight, I'll post it.

:thumpsup:
Ridge Runner Wrote:OS defeated WCS to advance to State. The score was either 3-2 or 3-1. Man they won't have much time to get ready to leave for Paintsville. Played last night, leave this morning and play on Saturday.

Thanks for the update :Thumbs:
That is it. All the teams are set for the state tournament. Anyone going to attend the opening ceremonies? I look forward to seeing some of you.
Probably can't get there tonight, but will be there for Paintsville's game tomorrow & am volunteering for tomorrow evening! Good Luck to all teams who have made it! I hope everyone has a nice time while here! I know we have always enjoyed the kind hospitality of the other areas across the Commonwealth. Again.... Good Luck to all!
Louisville Male's baseball coach made the babe ruth tourn 14 15 yr olds put off playing til sunday!!! What a dork!!! everyone else played today but this division is now behind 9 games!!! the field was in very good shape today by 1 pm. but he called the games off this morning then headed to Churchill downs, not to be heard from again. Down here for 2 days and have not even sniffed a game and already broke!!! lol