Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers 118 - Raptors 116 (OT)
Kobe 41, 12 asts and 6 boards

I'll post the recap of this one when I get a chance.
As clutch as it gets for the Mamba.

He did have several TOs
I'm thinking about 10
The final minute of that game was crazy. If Lebron had this kind of will and attitude at the end of games. 3 straight unbelievable 3's. Wow.
^ LOL, Lebron does! I guess you are still living in make-believe world!

Lebron is far and away the better closer over any player on the Lakers roster! Look up the facts before you post something so completely inaccurate....

Due to his incredible passing ability, you can’t double-team LeBron because he will find the open teammate. Whether it’s scoring or passing to open shooters, LBJ is almost impossible to cover when crunch time comes.

Numbers don't lie, dating back to 2006, James he is 41.7% in clutch situations. Bryant, however, is overrated when it comes to walk-off shots. He is 25.9% going back to 1996.
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, Lebron does! I guess you are still living in make-believe world!

Lebron is far and away the better closer over any player on the Lakers roster! Look up the facts before you post something so completely inaccurate....

Due to his incredible passing ability, you can’t double-team LeBron because he will find the open teammate. Whether it’s scoring or passing to open shooters, LBJ is almost impossible to cover when crunch time comes.

Numbers don't lie, dating back to 2006, James he is 41.7% in clutch situations. Bryant, however, is overrated when it comes to walk-off shots. He is 25.9% going back to 1996.

Lol? This guy would have 2 titles if he wasnt such a 4th quarter travesty! Against the mavericks he went MIA in the 4th quarter for 5 games!

James has scored just 11 points in the fourth quarter in the Finals, which comes to an average of 2.2 points per game in that quarter,
When the score has been within five points in the last five minutes, James has yet to score in the series, missing all seven shots
11 points in 60 fourth-quarter minutes:

IM not talking about walk off shots.Watch the finals 2 minutes of this then show me a video of lebron doing something similar?
lol, the Raptors.

Of course when Kobe scores this many they struggle.
C'mon now, guys.

On the last three in regulation, the mamba was double-teamed and they were trying to deny him the ball. He still got to the ball and nailed a three over the double-team.

The first two shots were ridiculous in general.

The Lakers have cracked .500 for the first time in forever and the only bad thing about it is the Jazz are in between them and the 8 seed....

The Jazz have went cold and let the Rockets jump them in the standings - It doesn't look like both of my teams will make the playoffs.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol? This guy would have 2 titles if he wasnt such a 4th quarter travesty! Against the mavericks he went MIA in the 4th quarter for 5 games!

James has scored just 11 points in the fourth quarter in the Finals, which comes to an average of 2.2 points per game in that quarter,
When the score has been within five points in the last five minutes, James has yet to score in the series, missing all seven shots
11 points in 60 fourth-quarter minutes:

IM not talking about walk off shots.Watch the finals 2 minutes of this then show me a video of lebron doing something similar?

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...GkBj4XGhig]
Kobe
Stardust Wrote:[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...GkBj4XGhig]

Good response.
:Thumbs: