Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why doesn't God heal amputees?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, I certainly do, but I have made that clear you with my previous postings. Because you have no respect for Christians and their beliefs, that is about as far as our discussion of my beliefs with you will be going. My problem with you is not that you are an atheist, it is your lack of respect for other people's religious beliefs. There are a few tolerant atheists in the world, but you are definitely not one of them. This thread is probably the best evidence that you have given of your motive in participating in religious threads.
Are you a Christian?
^ So, you are going to stop short of answering the all important question that will tell whether my "hell" question is stupid, or not?
TheRealVille Wrote:Are you a Christian?
Yes, I am a Christian.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, I am a Christian.
Are they all as mean spirited as you?
TheRealVille Wrote:Are they all as mean spirited as you?
This is the kind of post that sums up in a nutshell why you get no respect in this forum. I answered questions that you asked about my religion, which were none of your business, BTW, and I was just waiting for your personal attack. You never disappoint. You are not a happy man. It is no wonder you have trouble finding steady work.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:This is the kind of post that sums up in a nutshell why you get no respect in this forum. I answered questions that you asked about my religion, which were none of your business, BTW, and I was just waiting for your personal attack. You never disappoint. You are not a happy man. It is no wonder you have trouble finding steady work.
No, I was just amazed because you are usually so mean to people that disagree with you. I never would have thought you were a Christian. I work all I want, and pick and choose which jobs to take, lol. You know as well as me, that I can quit today, if I want, so finding work is not a problem.
^ I just choose not to go to Billings, St. Paul, or Butte, or somewhere in ND at the present. All of which I have been offered in the last 2 weeks. So, I'll just stay here and screw with you for awhile longer. Oh, yeah, I have been offered a job in that low paying MS too.
I have gained some respect for you though Hoot. You don't push your religion on people, and I like that very much. Seriously. :Thumbs: I might slow down on messing with you, now that I know this.
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I just choose not to go to Billings, St. Paul, or Butte, or somewhere in ND at the present. All of which I have been offered in the last 2 weeks. So, I'll just stay here and screw with you for awhile longer.
As I said, you have a difficult time holding a steady job. Consequently, you sit in front of your computer and post in this forum at all hours of the day and night. It is obvious that something is missing in your life. But, it is my bedtime. I am among the fortunate people who do manage to continue working in Obama's economy.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:As I said, you have a difficult time holding a steady job. Consequently, you sit in front of your computer and post in this forum at all hours of the day and night. It is obvious that something is missing in your life. But, it is my bedtime. I am among the fortunate people who do manage to continue working in Obama's economy.
No, I work as steady as I want. At least, as steady as industrial construction is right now. But, when it's slow, like now, I don't sweat it, I do fine. I still pay cash for everything.
The moment I saw this thread I knew it would have multiple pages, hahaha.