Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruz v Feinstein on guns

Gotta love the arguments she use lmao. Typical liberal mind.
Cruz destroyed her. All I hear from satan was that she had 20+ years of experience and because of that, she knows all. Typical liberal argument. :biglmao:
WideRight05 Wrote:Cruz destroyed her. All I hear from satan was that she had 20+ years of experience and because of that, she knows all. Typical liberal argument. :biglmao:

Of course he did. But, for the dems it isn't about what is reasonable or constitutional. It's about seeing the fulfillment of the liberal agenda. Not at all unlike the Islamist's obsessive predilection to bring about the Caliphate, only with the possible exception of the use of violence to achieve their intended end. Modern American liberalism includes Theodore Roosevelt's New Nationalism, Woodrow Wilson's New Freedom, Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, John F. Kennedy's New Frontier, and Lyndon B. Johnson's Great Society. It combines social liberalism with support for social justice and a mixed economy.[Wiki] If there is anything liberals accuse Christians of more often that being "intolerant" and "judgmental," it is not having an "open mind." LINK --- http://www.corson.org/archives/culture/C1_april.htm

Consider for a second the manner in which Dianne Feinnstein's behavior mirrored that of Hillary Clinton during her own bout with indignation over some of the questions asked of her in the Benghazi hearings. Believe me, it's about them and how tremendous they are, not the common good. Sickening arrogance instead of statesmanship or the humble servitude expected from public servants of the people, by the people, for the people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]