Poll: Is America becoming more liberal and immoral?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
78.57%
No
21.43%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is America becoming more liberal, and immoral?
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh I do. And the advice I saw was to warn folks when they are on a path God says leads straight to hell. Ezekiel 33:7-9 (KJV)

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

FWIW, I don't have the first clue where you pulled your interpretation of Romans 1: 32 from, but if it's a book you need to get rid or it. And all the liberal blather with them trying to bob and weave out what the declaration of independence text, "that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights" really means is truly laughable. According to radical Islam, adherents can go around killing folks like flies for any number of so called offenses. The fathers were speaking of the One true God alright. No, I believe I'll stick to my guns.

Sorry, this is hilarious. You're quoting Proverbs 25:17 to substantiate the validation of homosexuality? RV, that's talking about hanging out at your neighbor's house too much. You know, the company that refuses to leave?
No, I'm posting as advice to stay out of others business, and to let you know it also works for keeping pushing your scriptures on people.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I'm posting as advice to stay out of others business, and to let you know it also works for keeping pushing your scriptures on people.

So, you're saying I should listen a some blogger's voice out of Paintsville in matter of my eternal sted with the Almighty? :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:So, you're saying I should listen a some blogger's voice out of Paintsville in matter of my eternal sted with the Almighty? :biglmao:
No, I'm saying stay out of others business, and quit pushing your homophobic, child killing, egotistical, god's scriptures on me.
TheRealVille Wrote:No, I'm saying stay out of others business, and quit pushing your homophobic, child killing, egotistical, god's scriptures on me.

I post what I want to post. And, the liberals have slain their millions (more precisely over 55 million) through actions of a murderous butchery to which they gave a more warm and fuzzy name, "Pro-Choice". As for posting scripture, it's the very least I can do for my Savior. He gave His life on the cross for me, and you, so as I see things you've basically got two options here, expect more scripture or dodge the site.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I post what I want to post. And, the liberals have slain their millions (more precisely over 55 million) through actions of a murderous butchery to which they gave a more warm and fuzzy name, "Pro-Choice". As for posting scripture, it's the very least I can do for my Savior. He gave His life on the cross for me, and you, so as I see things you've basically got two options here, expect more scripture or dodge the site.
So it was better for your god to kill kids that were already out of the womb? And you got a couple of options, listen to me say you are a fool for following a homophobic, child killing, egotistical god, or leave the site.
Point made:

TheRealThing Wrote:The point is this. You cannot make yourself stick with a debate on the issues at hand. You always make it personal and when anything comes back at you, you can never handle it.
drum roll, please....

Point proven (again):

TheRealVille Wrote:So it was better for your god to kill kids that were already out of the womb? And you got a couple of options, listen to me say you are a fool for following a homophobic, child killing, egotistical god, or leave the site.

Delivered like clock work. :biglmao:
TheRealVille Wrote:So it was better for your god to kill kids that were already out of the womb? And you got a couple of options, listen to me say you are a fool for following a homophobic, child killing, egotistical god, or leave the site.

So that's going to be your plan at the judgment? When God opens the books and you are called to give an account of your life you're going to call Him into account? I didn't tell you what to do, I just told you what I'm going to do and if you don't like that you can dodge the site or just try not reading my posts. In the meantime, we both know I'm no fool. Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

In spite of that, you are going to believe what you want (for now) although as I have said, I sincerely doubt you really believe what you say. Even the demons believe in God. James 2:19 (KJV)
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I honestly wonder if the world would end if we shut down the politics forum for a day.
TheRealThing Wrote:So that's going to be your plan at the judgment? When God opens the books and you are called to give an account of your life you're going to call Him into account? I didn't tell you what to do, I just told you what I'm going to do and if you don't like that you can dodge the site or just try not reading my posts. In the meantime, we both know I'm no fool. Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

In spite of that, you are going to believe what you want (for now) although as I have said, I sincerely doubt you really believe what you say. Even the demons believe in God. James 2:19 (KJV)
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
I don't believe in your god. When you prove he is real, get back to me. Demons can believe in anything they want in a book.
TheRealVille Wrote:I don't believe in your god. When you prove he is real, get back to me. Demons can believe in anything they want in a book.

CLICK
[attachment=o2792]

http://news.yahoo.com/5-strange-sighting...20448.html

You're telling me that an exploding rock is responsible for a bug doing something like this? Intelligent design from a 8 eight legged exoskeletal creature without a brain to even think with? :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:CLICK
[attachment=o2792]

You're telling me that an exploding rock is responsible for a bug doing something like this? Intelligent design from a 8 eight legged exoskeletal creature without a brain to even think with? :please:
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao: Are you related to my mother in law? :biglmao: She believes all this stupid shit, also.
TheRealVille Wrote::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao: Are you related to my mother in law? :biglmao: She believes all this stupid shit, also.

Take a shot at it then. A bug that weaves an image of a much larger spider in it's web? This isn't just a one time phenomena. You're saying natural selection's magic makes bugs weave spider images in their webs?

Go ahead, up your game as necessary for us, and explain how chance, which is by definition the process of evolution, caused mutations that make spiders of a certain species do web art.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Take a shot at it then. A bug that weaves an image of a much larger spider in it's web? This isn't just a one time phenomena. You're saying natural selection's magic makes bugs weave spider images in their webs?

Go ahead, up your game as necessary for us, and explain how chance, which is by definition the process of evolution, caused mutations that make spiders of a certain species do web art.
This is your proof of god? :biglmao:
^ Hoot, your twin makes it easy. LOL
TheRealVille Wrote:^ Hoot, your twin makes it easy. LOL
When it comes to being an easy target, you are casting stones into a thin-walled glass house.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:When it comes to being an easy target, you are casting stones into a thin-walled glass house.
But, what do you think of TRT's "proof" of god? :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:This is your proof of god? :biglmao:

Stick up for what you believe. Clicking the LMAO button is upping your game? Hardly high enough ground to look down from if you ask me. I guarantee you will not even attempt to give it a try. I'm not asking you to refute God, I'm asking you to support what you believe. That's evolutionism, right?

What possible force could mutate a spider's behavior to cause it to do web art? Anybody that goes to the link and clicks on 'go to gallery' can see what I'm saying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:CLICK
[attachment=o2792]

You are smart enough to interpret Constitutional law? Confusednicker: This is your "god proof"?
TheRealVille Wrote:But, what do you think of TRT's "proof" of god? :biggrin:
I prefer to steer clear of these kinds of arguments because I feel deeply that it is wrong to ridicule anybody's religion. I will say that if anybody wanted to go after your "deist" belief the way that you attack Christianity, you would quickly become frustrated, angry, and start making personal attacks. TRT and other Christians in this forum handle your taunts with much more class than I suspect you would. Science does not support the existence of your "deity" any more than it supports or refutes Christianity. You seem oblivious to your hypocrisy on religion, but that's your business, and it is an argument that I prefer to sit out.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I prefer to steer clear of these kinds of arguments because I feel deeply that it is wrong to ridicule anybody's religion. I will say that if anybody wanted to go after your "deist" belief the way that you attack Christianity, you would quickly become frustrated, angry, and start making personal attacks. TRT and other Christians in this forum handle your taunts with much more class than I suspect you would. Science does not support the existence of your "deity" any more than it supports or refutes Christianity. You seem oblivious to your hypocrisy on religion, but that's your business, and it is an argument that I prefer to sit out.
Yea, that's what I'd say to somebody I never agree with, about a moronic link to prove someones belief in god. Confusednicker: Ok, tell us about your god belief.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, that's what I'd say to somebody I never agree with, about a moronic link to prove someones belief in god. Confusednicker: Ok, tell us about your god.
Your reading comprehension is not improving at all, is it? Religion is a matter of faith. I find your attacks on religion as offensive as anything posted on any forum, and my religious beliefs are none of your business.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Your reading comprehension is not improving at all, is it? Religion is a matter of faith. I find your attacks on religion as offensive as anything posted on any forum, and my religious beliefs are none of your business.
Grow a pair Hoot. Tell us about your god belief. Make it official. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:Grow a pair Hoot. Tell us about your god belief. Make it official. :biggrin:
You have been "mistaken" as an atheist at least three times in this forum. I think that you have thrown rocks at your glass house enough for one night, don't you? Confusednicker:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have been "mistaken" as an atheist at least three times in this forum. I think that you have thrown rocks at your glass house enough for one night, don't you? Confusednicker:
Me thinks you are more like me than you are willing to admit. Confusednicker:
^ I wouldn't admit it here either, if I were you. You would lose your fans.
TheRealVille Wrote:Me thinks you are more like me than you are willing to admit. Confusednicker:
I think you start bashing Christians or making personal attacks every time your ignorance is exposed in a serious debate. You have been on a real losing streak these past few days. Hence, the Christian bashing. You are nothing if not predictable.
TheRealVille Wrote:You are smart enough to interpret Constitutional law? Confusednicker: This is your "god proof"?

Unlike you, I have always been able to articulate an argument or substantiate my views. The fact that the universe exists is proof enough. If there is anything to evolution, it should at least make sense. I knew you could never explain such complex behavior from a bug. There is no explanation outside of the fact that intelligent design made this astonishing behavior uniquely innate to it's particular dna.

Noah was laughed to scorn by the people around at the time he was building the Ark. Until the rain started to fall. 1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
14" But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Or put another way, we laugh at what we don't understand.

Higgs Bogus not withstanding, it is as I have said. There are only two possibilities. Either everything that exists is the product of an exploding rock, of origins neither physics or thermodynamics can ever explain. Or, we are created along with the universe. You bow (figuratively) before a rock, or you bow before the Living God. I know where I stand, and I'm more than comfortable. You have yet to post one thing that is at all persuasive to prove the smallest tenet of evolutionism. I will agree you are heck with that icon menu though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Your reading comprehension is not improving at all, is it? Religion is a matter of faith. I find your attacks on religion as offensive as anything posted on any forum, and my religious beliefs are none of your business.

Who ever was manning the tower for RV must have been cut by the sequester.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:^ I wouldn't admit it here either, if I were you. You would lose your fans.
You seem to finally be admitting your atheism. You might as well. You were not fooling anyone anyway.

Goodnight, RV.
TheRealThing Wrote:Unlike you, I have always been able to articulate an argument or substantiate my views. The fact that the universe exists is proof enough. If there is anything to evolution, it should at least make sense. I knew you could never explain such complex behavior from a bug. There is no explanation outside of the fact that intelligent design made this astonishing behavior uniquely innate to it's particular dna.

Noah was laughed to scorn by the people around at the time he was building the Ark. Until the rain started to fall. 1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. Or put another way, we laugh at what we don't understand.

Higgs Bogus not withstanding, it is as I have said. There are only two possibilities. Either everything that exists is the product of an exploding rock, of origins physics or thermodynamics can never explain. Or, we are created along with the universe. You bow (figuratively) before a rock, or you bow before the Living God. I know where I stand, and I'm more than comfortable. You have yet to post one thing that is at all persuasive to prove the smallest tenet of evolutionism. I will agree you are heck with that icon menu though.
You make a good point about the spider, TRT. It is hard to imagine what evolutionary advantage there is for a spider to be able to spin self portraits. The same with octopi that can screw lids off of jars to get to food. Intelligence does not seem to be as dependent on brain size as scientists thought only a few years ago. Jars with screw on lids have not been around very long in evolutionary terms, so it is doubtful that more than a handful of octopi have ever encountered one that was not broken.