Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lakers done?
MWP is out for probably the remainder of the regular season.
He suffered a torn meniscus and will require surgery.

Pau is back, but the Lakers have underachieved with him in the lineup.

Nash is now playing with a hip injury and Kobe is now hobbled by bone spurs in his feet.

The most durable of all of the starters is now on the sidelines. The defensive load is now increased for the rest of the team.

Although I don't expect to have an intelligent conversation on any NBA thread on this board...

Is this it for LA?
It depends on what the Jazz and Mavericks do. Also, the Kings have had success against the Lakers recently so tonight will be tough.

I will guess that they get in as the 8th seed but I woild liketo see Utah in.
LWC Wrote:It depends on what the Jazz and Mavericks do. Also, the Kings have had success against the Lakers recently so tonight will be tough.

I will guess that they get in as the 8th seed but I woild liketo see Utah in.

I would rather see LA in the playoffs between the two of them because I think LA has the higher ceiling...

BUT you won't see me complain if the Jazz get in.
I think the lakers will be ok... U can say I'm just hating on Kobe, but I think the lakers are going to have to play through Howard and I believe they are a better team when they do!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I dont think their nearly as hurt as they claim to be. Howard and Kobe looked just fine when fouling Ricky Rubio on that game tying 3 the other night.

They will make the playoffs. With some help from stern. But they will make it.
Not having MWP/ThugnastyRon is a blessing IMO.

But then again, it appears it is not having Kobe as well.
Done!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LA can be dangerous when the time comes.
The Lakers were done when D'Antoni decided to allow Kobe to dominate the team's time of possession again. What was the point in bringing in a great playmaking point guard if the Lakers were going to turn him into a spectating spot up shooter?

After a fast start this season, Kobe is now shooting only 1 percent above his career FG%. Kobe is already making excuses for his declining production and talking about retiring. I don't believe that he will walk away from the last year of his contract. He will quit after next season in lieu of going free agent and taking a salary cut. Bryant is expecting Laker fans and management to beg him to come back next season. Typical Kobe plea for attention.
Ballers Wrote:LA can be dangerous when the time comes.

When the time comes? The time is NOW.. They're about to miss the playoffs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They play the Mavericks tomorrow.

Must win.

Grizzlies, Clippers, Spurs and Rockets are still left on the schedule as well.

If they want to make the playoffs they will need to strap up right now lol
As long as Kobe Bean Bryant is on the roster, the Lakers are never done.
They have to get quicker though, especially on defense to be an elite team again. Pau plays the 4, but at this point in his career he's a 5.