Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arkansas Oil Spill Leaves Crude Running Through Suburban Streets
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You did not respond to any of the points that I made. Consequently, I see nothing to be gained on wasting my time restating positions that are available to you through the "Search" functionality of the forum. You demonstrate every day that you have no interest in the truth.
Why comment on my cartoon if you refuse to answer the question. What part of the cartoon haven't the conservatives here said before?
TheRealVille Wrote:Why comment on my cartoon if you refuse to answer the question.
Because you posted it in response to one of my posts.

TheRealVille Wrote:What part of the cartoon haven't the conservatives here said before?
I don't speak for "the conservatives." You obviously do not put much thought into what you post here, so there is no point in putting much effort into responding to you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Because you posted it in response to one of my posts.

I don't speak for "the conservatives." You obviously do not put much thought into what you post here, so there is no point in putting much effort into responding to you.
Why are you then? You can quit anytime you want to.
TheRealVille Wrote:Why are you then? You can quit anytime you want to.
:biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote::biglmao:
Twice you said you saw no need to respond to me, yet you still are.

Quote:I see nothing to be gained on wasting my time restating positions that are available to you through the "Search" functionality of the forum
Quote:so there is no point in putting much effort into responding to you
TheRealVille Wrote:Twice you said you saw no need to respond to me, yet you still are.
Wrong. Try reading my posts a little bit slower. I use small words for your benefit, but it is to no avail. This is me not expending much effort in responding to your empty posts. The economy is in a shambles and yet you continue to parrot Obama's every word. I don't need to shift my brain out of neutral to outpace that kind of thought process.
Quote:I see nothing to be gained on wasting my time
no point in putting much effort into responding to you
lol
^You really are a sixth grader, right?
I've got a fire going in the back yard, and cold beer Hoot, you can play with yourself now.