Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Jones to sell Dallas Cowboys to Mark Cuban?
Unconfirmed reports out of Valley Ranch this morning are reporting that Jerry Jones has granted the one wish of many Dallas Cowboy fans and he has officially sold the team. What may be even more surprising is to whom it has been sold too. The owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks, Mark Cuban, now owns two sports franchises in the Dallas area. Cuban will be introduced as the new owner of the Dallas Cowboys in a press conference this afternoon.

http://thelandryhat.com/2013/04/01/jerry...ark-cuban/
This is suppose to be a Dallas Cowboys site. I find this very hard to believe. Don't see anything else about it on any major news site, such as espn, cbssports, etc. etc.
You would think that if this was actually true it would be all over the place....
judgementday Wrote:You would think that if this was actually true it would be all over the place....

Not for SK, he is a "Mark" for anything that is put on the internet.....
Really SoK?
Really???
Hey I just seen the article pop up on facebook, clicked on it and it took me to that site and no SD, your wrong on that one, I don't post everything that's on the internet...
You really can't play with my emotions like that SK. I was ecstatic when I first seen this, I can't stand Jerry Jones any more, and it's bad when over half of a teams fan base hates the quarterback and the owner, yet nothing changes.
When it comes to professional sports, if it isnt on ESPN, it isnt true.
This has to be a joke. Jerry Jones' ego is too big to sell the Cowboys. He likes the limelight too much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When it comes to professional sports, if it isnt on ESPN, it isnt true.

I wouldn't say that...

But if you've never heard of them it isn't something to post on Rivals lol

ESPN is notorious for referring to other news organizations as "sources"

WKYT is the official UK station and ESPN has referred to them as "sources" when they and KSR were the only ones that could have confirmed anything.
If this would have been true it would have made total since why Jerry Jones signed Tony Romo. He was going to screw the Cowboys over before he left.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
In defense of SK, he did put "Unconfirmed".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^ Most of SK's threads are "unconfirmed"....
zaga_fan Wrote:I wouldn't say that...

But if you've never heard of them it isn't something to post on Rivals lol

ESPN is notorious for referring to other news organizations as "sources"

WKYT is the official UK station and ESPN has referred to them as "sources" when they and KSR were the only ones that could have confirmed anything.

Ive never seen a story of that magnitude break on ESPN and not be true...
Damn I was really hoping it was true and not a hoax!! Oh well maybe next time,,
The nfl has a rule that if you own a team you cannot own a team in another league. So for Cuban to buy the cowboys he would have to sell the mavericks. That's not gonna happen.
^ No worries, it was an April's Fools joke, never any truth to it from the beginning....