Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All A Classic
Any predictions for semi-finals:

Shelby Valley vs Paintsville
Magoffin Co. vs East Ridge

Games held at Paintsville
Paintsville and East Ridge... However Magoffin could give them a good game... They have the pitching from what I hear and are hitting good... They haven't had to play much defense as long as the Skaggs girl keeps pitching like she has....
But not really faced any teams like East Ridge.
You're right-but I also expect a tight game between SV and Paintsville. Pretty good match up between these two teams. Valley's a better hitting team but Paintsville has speed and a good pitcher with a lot of spin on the ball.
Should be an exciting night of softball. Just across the street, if anyone interested, the Semis for the baseball will be going on as well. Get a chance and come on over.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I like Shelby Valley and East Ridge to come away with wins.
Should be two good games tonight. I think it will be Shelby Valley in the first one. The second game will depend on Magoffin's defense. The Skaggs girl has been pitching well and has a lot of speed. She will have to mix it up on East Ridge. She is only a Freshman but has a lot of experience. If she's on and the defense perfoms it should be a good game.
Games postponed until tomorrow night.
How did the games go??
Magoffin and Paintsville advance.
Good job!! Scores?? And when is the championship?
Paintsville 5 sValley 0, magoffin 12 eridge 2. Not sure on Championship
Congrats to Paintsville and Magoffin Co. Championship Wednesday at 6pm.
Thanks, sounds like Paintsville game was good!! What happened to East Ridge?? Didn't think Magoffin was that much better??
Does anyone have any stats on the games?
Magoffin is better, Great pitching, solid defense and plenty of offense.