Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top teams in the 15th region (soccer)
Who do u think are the top teams in the 15th region?
Pikeville,Shelby Valley,maybe Pike Central,
its actually the 16th region...

South Laurel
Corbin
Perry
Pikeville
WOW...I didn't know HS teams in this area had soccer teams, I just thought there were club soccer..anyway thats a good thing to learn...I guess anyone fielding a team would be considered a top team considering theres not many soccer squads in the area.
well Belfry, Pike Central, Valley, Pikeville, Letcher Central all have teams as well as Perry Central, North and South Laurel and Corbin
Well to tell you the truth pikeville and perry are both good but i think belfry will definatly be up there in the rankings.. especially when caleb tackett recovers from his ankle injury..
CT is a very talented player he has improved TREMENDOULY since last season I have had the oppurtunity to train with him at Belfry and I wish i could see him play with Belfry this season hopefully i will get to see some tape
dont underestimate shelby valley nor Pike Central
I think East Ridge should get a Soccer Team
look no offense to you nyy10 but pike central has lost to many key players, and shelby valley wasnt really all that good anywayz. They may suprise me but i honestly dont think they'll beable to do much this season. But good luck to them.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well Belfry, Pike Central, Valley, Pikeville, Letcher Central all have teams as well as Perry Central, North and South Laurel and Corbin

I heard that Johnson Central will have a team this year. Does anyone have any info on players or coaches?
Old School i have actually heard of a few teams in that area getting team such as P-Burg, Paintsville and Johnson Central...The JC youth leads have been very promising in recent year...I would love for teams in that area to get teams b/c that would mean hopefully soon we would have our own region which would be great...But with such good football teams its always tough :-(...

As for Pike Central they will struggle SoccerS is correct...They lost 7 players off of a 14 man roster they also had four kids sign scholarships another had the oppurtunity...They will still be tough with Tony Pacheco whos dad is the top NAIA player in the nation as well as Dakota Sturggle...But they have huge shoes to fill...

Valley like i have said befor lost one player but he was their promnate goal scorer they still have a promising player in Will last name i can not remember...

If East Ridge does get a team it would be great...They already have a field and goals it would be such a shame to see all of that go to waste considering right now Pike Central struggles to find Practice time and home games due to the lack of a soccer field...
soccerstud_21 Wrote:look no offense to you nyy10 but pike central has lost to many key players, and shelby valley wasnt really all that good anywayz. They may suprise me but i honestly dont think they'll beable to do much this season. But good luck to them.

yea,we'll see
YES!...Johnson Central has a team and lost to Pikeville in a scrimmage tonight but had young, inexperienced players that played well for their first time...Don't underestimate them...They could be good by years end
question the greatest will they be entering the 16th with the local teams here in Pikeville
Yes...I believe they are in the same region with local area teams...Like Belfry and Pikeville and Pike Central, etc.
yes they are were scheduled to play them in our district
they are scheduled in our district thats rediculous the district has like 7 teams already...
lol i know.. we had a full schedule and we had to work to rescheldule games and even drop a couple so we could play them.... they need to make some other districts.
Sheldon Clarks soccer team will be dominate this year in the 15th.
Johnson Central doesn't have a girls team do they??
yea they do..shelby valley girls play them in the letcher central kick off monday..dont know what to expect
I found out belfry girls and boys have a home game 8/29 against Johnson Central.
bhs vs. east carter saturday 26th .. its gonna be a crazy game.. i'll let you all know wat happens???
I look for east carter to come away with the W... they are rollin this season and their offense is extremely good with lots of experience
East Carter-4
Belfry-1
(Girls)
East Carter -2
Belfry -0

Belfry girls pulled off a great game. They played very hard and had Many saves. Belfry's goalie Sarah Runyon did awesome. East Carter had alot of shots on goal, but Sarah always seemed to keep them out.
Well good luck to all teams. My daughter has played for yrs, and loves it. Soccer should have been introduced to the schools in our area along time ago. Schools off from here have such an advantage over us just because they have had more time to work on their programs. A few years down the road our schools will be just as good.