Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Middle School Girl's Basketball teams for 2006-2007 Season
I did'nt get to catch the Belfry-Kimper game tonight due to an illness, but they won....AGAIN....Come on folks, does anyone REALLY see anybody in the county challenging them this year? They are truely awesome to watch, and 30 + points better than anybody in Pike County....Can't wait to see what they do Thursday
I wouldn't build these young girls up too much just yet. Give them time to grow up and prosper as individual players first. You neven know what will happen in the future. I am sure they will be great at the HS level but they must first grow up and continue to work hard because in HS they will experience some growing pains. Good luck to these and all players in East KY!:rockon:
Dad 35.... Rumor around the locker room and stands is that you need to stay home from now on because 35 had 2 good games. LOL
that's what her mom said the Coach said
Dad 35 Wrote:Belfry has Johnson County tomorrow night...come on out guys ad girls and watch the whipping JC is gonna get

That is real class! Remember that you are talking about little girls!!!!!!!!!!!:flame:
^ Just proud of his girls. JC isn't used to taking to many whippings. Cause they have handed out a few in their time. But, guess he was right.
thank you Ridge Runner, and you are right, I am VERY proud of the BMS Lady Pirates. This is'nt a football thread anyway hootie. Maybe you should concentrate on your football team and not so much on what a proud father has to say....
Last time I checked I have the right to comment on any thread I want to! I am a proud father also, and when someone is talking trash about another little girl that is not class. It is ok to be proud, and you can bragg about the good things Belfry does, but do it with class. I think I know more about girls basketball than you know.
Congrats to the Lady Pirates on another victory!!!
Sorry Hootie but in Dad 35 defense I don't think he meant anything by it. Belfry people have class. Our fans are the best!! We have been places and seen their fans and players act like total idoits, and I can honestly say that our fans aren't like that. We want to represent our girls and our school with pride. I probably know more about girls basketball than most people on this site and I can honestly say that the BMS Lady Pirates are the best middle school girls team that I have seen in a long time!!!:Thumbs:

hootie Wrote:Last time I checked I have the right to comment on any thread I want to! I am a proud father also, and when someone is talking trash about another little girl that is not class. It is ok to be proud, and you can bragg about the good things Belfry does, but do it with class. I think I know more about girls basketball than you know.
Congrats Belfry Lady Pirates on another BIG win tonight.....Hootie if you knew me you would know that I was not trashing anyone, I was praising our team. The last time I checked, trash talking was really slamming a team which I was not. I think Belfry is going to whip ANY team they play!!
I agree they are the best by far. Did Dorton beat their b-team and c-team last night?
:Thumbs: Good Job Lady Pirates on another victory!! Keep up the good work!
:bball: they did'nt play Dorton, they played Harold Whittaker, and yes the c and b teams lost. Belfry was up by 21 tonight against Warfield when the game was halted in the 3rd Quarter due to a leaky roof. Game will resume next Thursday night at Warfield. and by the way hootie are you coming to the Belfry-Virgie game next week? I will be the one in the hat with the # 35 stitched on the side. I usually keep the B game book.

p.s.

It was good to see Ervin Stepp at the game tonight! He was Mr. Kentucky Basketball 1980, and let me just say that he can still light it up. I watched him shoot around tonight and I counted 15 straight from the deep corner.
Way To Go Lady Pirates:letsparty
Cannot make it that night. I wish I could be there though. My girl seems to play harder when I am there. I would like to see how much better they are. Good luck to both teams.
:bball: Congratulations Lady Pirates on another great win! I would like to say to Coach May that he showed much class tonight in letting his B & C players play much of the second half againt the Virgie starters and they played quite well. Sorry you could'nt be there Hootie. That #10 on Virgies B team looked pretty good.:Thumbs:
Looking forward to finishing the Warfield game tomorrow. Lady Pirates are up by 21 in the 3rd quarter.
Heard that Belfry fans and team showed great sportsmanship. Congrats on another win. Dad35 thanks for the comment on #10. She has came a long way, and seem to keep getting better and better. She has put a lot of time at our practices with the high school and in the gym with me.
Not a problem Hootie....I actually spoke with her tonight and she seems like a sweet girl. Did she tell you about that crazy man yelling at her? LOL
Yeah she told me! I think that you scared the whole team to death. They thought she had a crazy man after. They ran and told my wife. They did not know what to think LOL!
:blondedri WAY TO GO GIRLS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:blondedri
Congrats BMS on another win last night against Warfield Middle SchoolTongueirateSho
I think that belfry is going to rule the court this year!!!
good game lady piartes!!!:Thumbs:
The Lady Pirates travel to Louisa tonight, host Elkhorn City Tuesday, and travel to Johnson Co. Thursday......all games start at 6:00.....anyone that gets the chance should come out and watch a REALLY GOOD middle school TEAM
:Skull03: I agree Big Sis....but it was'nt much of a game against Louisa...It looked like Elkhorn City came to play tonight against the Lady Pirates but the half-time talk worked... lol...Looking forward to going on the road Thursday against Johnson County...WAY TO GO LADY PIRATES!!!
way to go lady pirates,keep up the good work!!!!!!!!:bball:
Good luck #34 for belfry.....Whoooooooo!!!!TongueirateSho
Could someone please explain to me why Johnson County cancelled the game against Belfry? I was looking forward to attending that game....I even took the day off to go...