•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bombing at Boston Marathon
TheRealThing Wrote:Some construction workers are always suffering for various reasons. None the less, I'm a little sick of you calling me a liar even if it is all you got. I WORKED all through the 80's right here in good ol Ashland. I know travelers had it a little rough, but, the Ashland local guys did fine. Union contracts not withstanding, somebody has to want to build something before they're going to call up the hall and order and bunch of craftsmen. Construction comes and goes regardless of the times. No guarantees exist in construction work and unless you just fell off the wagon, you know that.

I knew you'd dodge the point and try to blow smoke instead of putting up anything of substance. There is no defending you're DNC given position. Anybody with even part of their brain functioning can easily look up America's financial boom of the time I referenced. History is a lie now too I suppose? I lived it, my bank account reflects it, I know what I'm talking about.

And, for the record. Mill work and refinery work are very fickle in their hiring practices because of all kinds of reasons. If you weren't limited to such a small area of expertise you would have seen the work was there. Mountains of it.
Not many pipefitters, or other major industrial workers on "house building" jobs. Your trade is a support craft in most places I work, and you know that. I would take my industrial expertise in pipe, over your house building skills any day, in a refinery, powerhouse, or steel mill. Maybe you might talk to industrial workers from the 80's, not house building, nail drivers.
TheRealVille Wrote:Not many pipefitters on house building jobs. I would take my industrial expertise in pipe, over you house building skills any day, in a refinery, powerhouse, or steel mill.

Obviously my skills served me well right here. I couldn't possibly have gotten to all of it, and I worked UNION. A broad area of expertise tends to be a reliable way to stay at home and out of flea bitten motels.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Obviously my skills served me well right here. I couldn't possibly have gotten to all of it, and I worked UNION. A broad area of expertise tends to be a reliable way to stay at home and out of flea bitten motels.
When I travel, I stay in a 54K dollar RV, thank you. I have carried an RV with me for years.
TheRealThing Wrote:Obviously my skills served me well right here. I couldn't possibly have gotten to all of it, and I worked UNION. A broad area of expertise tends to be a reliable way to stay at home and out of flea bitten motels.
Tell me one reason I would want to stay only in this area, for 40 hours a week, when I could travel around, and work 6-7 days a week. I chased the money. Unlike some, I didn't have to stay home, and guard my wife. I could leave to make more money for my family.
It's pretty obvious, TRT, that it was very easy for you to turn your back on the very people that trained you, and provided you with your skill set, when you no longer needed them. I can't bring myself to do that, to the very people that helped get me started, and have helped me to provide very well for my family through the years.

BTW, a broad area of expertise has also allowed me to work very steady and to be able to have that "mobile motel" that I carry around.
A good amount of expertise allows you to travel to other locals, and work. I wasn't confined to the Ashland/Huntington area. When work got scarce here, I was able to boom around.
TheRealVille Wrote:It's pretty obvious, TRT, that it was very easy for you to turn your back on the very people that trained you, and provided you with your skill set, when you no longer needed them. I can't bring myself to do that, to the very people that helped get me started, and have helped me to provide very well for my family through the years.

BTW, a broad area of expertise has also allowed me to work very steady and to be able to have that "mobile motel" that I carry around.

What is obvious is you're having difficulty creating enough smoke to hide the fact that you cannot give an answer to my challenge. The very well documented fiscally conservative economics of the era I cited, delivered the 'golden age' to America's middle class. Hourly employees with new homes and new cars are now an endangered species. We could have revisited those days at least to some degree had Romney been elected but, there were too many bottom feeders and too many incidences of election and voter fraud to overcome last time around. Now, with liberals at the helm for yet another four years that cannot happen. The last channel marker will not fade from sight however, if republicans can take the senate or at least hold the house.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What is obvious is you're having difficulty creating enough smoke to hide the fact that you cannot give an answer to my challenge. The very well documented fiscally conservative economics of the era I cited, delivered the 'golden age' to America's middle class. Hourly employees with new homes and new cars are now an endangered species. We could have revisited those days at least to some degree had Romney been elected but, there were too many bottom feeders and too many incidences of election and voter fraud to overcome last time around. Now, with liberals at the helm for yet another four years that cannot happen. The last channel marker will not fade from sight however, if republicans can take the senate or at least hold the house.
Like I said, I stay faithful to the guys that gave me, and paid for, my training. We have a word for guys like you. Scab. I'm sure you've heard it several times in your career.
TheRealVille Wrote:Like I said, I stay faithful to the guys that gave me, and paid for, my training. We have a word for guys like you. Scab. I'm sure you've heard it several times in your career.

Still completely ignored his point.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Still completely ignored his point.
I addressed his point PTF, he just ignores, and lies(or twists) about it. He might have worked steady, but a lot didn't through those years. Construction work in the 80's, for most people, was a very bad time. I went through it.
TheRealVille Wrote:Like I said, I stay faithful to the guys that gave me, and paid for, my training. We have a word for guys like you. Scab. I'm sure you've heard it several times in your career.

:hilarious: Yeah and we have a word for guys like you. Clueless. And, I'd bet that's not a new one on you either.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Some construction workers are always suffering for various reasons. None the less, I'm a little sick of you calling me a liar even if it is all you got. I WORKED all through the 80's right here in good ol Ashland. I know travelers had it a little rough, but, the Ashland local guys did fine. Union contracts not withstanding, somebody has to want to build something before they're going to call up the hall and order and bunch of craftsmen. Construction comes and goes regardless of the times. No guarantees exist in construction work and unless you just fell off the wagon, you know that.

I knew you'd dodge the point and try to blow smoke instead of putting up anything of substance. There is no defending you're DNC given position. Anybody with even part of their brain functioning can easily look up America's financial boom of the time I referenced. History is a lie now too I suppose? I lived it, my bank account reflects it, I know what I'm talking about.

And, for the record. Mill work and refinery work are very fickle in their hiring practices because of all kinds of reasons. If you weren't limited to such a small area of expertise you would have seen the work was there. Mountains of it.
If you don't want to be called a liar, don't lie. It's a simple fix.
TheRealVille Wrote:If you don't want to be called a liar, don't lie. It's a simple fix.

Why? You post on here all the time and I've only seen a few times when you were called a moron.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Why? You post on here all the time and I've only seen a few times when you were called a moron.
You really are an idiot. More than a few are finally seeing it, and messaging me about it. I'm just glad that I was privileged to be the first one to point it out. Now we can add liar to the list.
TheRealVille Wrote:You really are an idiot. More than a few are finally seeing it, and messaging me about it. I'm just glad that I was privileged to be the first one to point it out. Now we can add liar to the list.

I don't believe you. Like has been said over and over again and by "more than a few." Name calling is your best, dodge, duck, dive and dodge is your second, and insults are your third. You can't debate without doing it because your positions are shallow and given to you by others. At least I'm not so blinded by the kool aid that I am willing to ignore the record.

In any event, I already know who agrees with me on here and who doesn't. I'm more than comfortable staying in the company of those who do. Believe me when I say I don't want to be in your 'club' and, the fact you don't respect me gives me great comfort as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I guess Rolling Stone thinks he's a rock star.
^ that is EXTREMELY distasteful of them.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)