Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Labor Unions: Obamacare Will 'Shatter' Our Health Benefits, Cause 'Nightmare Scenario
SKINNYPIG Wrote:You'd think the title of this thread is "Who will Hoffa Vote For?"

:biglmao: bahahahahahaha
TheRealVille Wrote:Shot down? I asked a question 3 times that you refuse to answer. Is the question asker the dodger, or the answer refuser the dodger? IMO, do you think Jimmy will support republicans in '14, '16? Do you think there will be a major switch among rank and file members? I would bet after Ronald Reagan, the teamsters will never again support a republican. I will also not support the union busting, republican party. Every state that gets republican governors, along with a majority republican house, don't stop until they bring unions to their knees. Yes, republicans are union busters. Of course, you don't care now, you are retired, and don't need unions. People like you, that just use unions as a stepping stone, are the worst kind of scab.

you got that right
vector Wrote:you got that right

[Image: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/4...893973.jpg]
vector Wrote:you got that right

LOL, Maybe a guy who was walking the picket line before RV, and likely you, ever drew your first breath and who worked in the trade for over 43 years, has been a union member in good standing during all of that time is a scab and maybe he isn't.

At least I was smart enough to figure out that ObamaCare could never work from the outset. And I am on record to that effect. Further, I accurately predicted the current rate of premium increase and I said labor unions would eventually wake up. Especially after they got the hammer dropped on them in the form of skyrocketing premium rates, for bronze level policies that only pay for 60% of covered medical fees. All the while, the moochers would not only continue to get totally free care, government watchdog agencies will hold hospitals and clinics' feet to the fire to guarantee they get only the best, and it will be paid at 100%, not the 60% you're going to wind up with.

At any rate, I will continue to take my cues from the business agents I know along with folks like Hoffa, who like him or not, speaks for union labor. As he said, it took decades for members to develop what is referred to as cadillac health insurance plans. As soon as the employer mandate takes effect, Hoffa says you will be "relegated to second-class citizen status". Just like I said you would. BTW, you need to wake up and see the truth for what it is, this is all your going to get; Hoffa --- "Since the ACA was enacted, we have been bringing our deep concerns to the Administration, seeking reasonable regulatory interpretations to the statute that would help prevent the destruction of non-profit health plans. As you both know first-hand, our persuasive arguments have been disregarded and met with a stone wall by the White House"

I mean, I know you two are used to lying to yourselves, well --- at least RV lies and you conform. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]