Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Monster has returned!!!
In case anyone missed TNA (5/8/13)...The Monster known as Abyss made a surprise return to TNA...taking out Aces and Eights........Looks like Hogan had an Ace up his sleeve......Thank God!!!

[YOUTUBE="Abyss Returns (5/8/13)"]KtYJuXjMvH0[/YOUTUBE]
I am so upset with TNA right now sting getting title match is stupid he needs step aside n build on these younger guys
rustyankle Wrote:I am so upset with TNA right now sting getting title match is stupid he needs step aside n build on these younger guys

They set up a stipulation that airs next week, that if Sting loses he'll never get a World Championship shot again.

....and there is no way they are taking the title off of Bully Ray this soon.
I will quit watching if sting or hulk keep acting like they want title run nobody right now is big enough face to have a run right now
A lot of people are saying TNA is going better than WWE and that's coming from WWE fans
It was going great and has been they have some great talent but Sting vs Bully don't impress me
Strikeout King Wrote:A lot of people are saying TNA is going better than WWE and that's coming from WWE fans

Yeah...I don't know about that.
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah...I don't know about that.

view PG Kills WWE facebook page and view the post about TNA being better than Raw that week (which was this past week) and look at all the comments
WWE is in a little bit of a funk right now, I agree...I believe most of that would be due to CM Punk not being around as well.

But its always like this post Wrestlemania...all the big stars go back into hiding until around its time to build for Summerslam.

When I look at TNA, the only good things that I see are Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Bad Influence, Joesph Park/Abyss & Bully Ray.
^ That's pretty much what I see. It's a shame that they don't push Bad Influence and A-Double and Bobby Roode.

Anyone know the issue with AJ Styles?

For those of you that didn't know, Abyss is actually Joseph Park....I just wonder how he grew his hair that long in that short of time unless it was sewed into his mask somehow