Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CM Punk scheduled appearences on Raw revealed
WWE Superstar CM Punk hasn’t been on WWE RAW for a few weeks now, due to the injuries on his knee and elbow. He had been consistently wrestling for the company on RAW, SmackDown and house shows for many years now. Punk is currently taking a well-deserved break, and that has given him a chance to watch the IronMan 3 premiere and a few baseball games.

Check out CM Punk’s scheduled appearances on RAW:

* WWE RAW TV Taping on Monday, May 27th from The Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

* WWE Raw TV Taping on Monday, June 3rd from The XL Centre in

Hartford, CT.

* WWE Raw TV Taping on Monday, June 17th from The Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI.

* WWE Raw World Tour House Show at The Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan on Thursday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th.

*WWE Raw World Tour House Show at The Linco Stadium in Taipei, Taiwan on Saturday, July 6th.

* WWE Raw World Tour House Shows in Australia between Friday, July 26th – Tuesday, July 30th.
I read somewhere online, I don't exactly remember where I saw it at but that WWE was bringing Punk back as a baby face and not a heel
All those his appearances have changed...he's probably not coming back until post-Summerslam.

That is unless ratings start getting bad, WWE might plead him into coming back.
All those his appearances have changed...he's probably not coming back until post-Summerslam.

That is unless ratings start getting bad, WWE might plead him into coming back.
The site that I normally use posted what you posted SK...bit late on that one site that I check. >_>

But hey...Punk is coming back. Whoo!
According to sescoops.com....WWE wants him back by June 16th Payback PPV